Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

AND BACK TO RED WE GO!


jrod
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, MexLuis said:

And like a miracle we were Green before August 8.  And just like that, it will happen again, A MIRACLE, no doubt, in the height of the pandemic, Jalisco will once again turn Green... POOF! 

If you believe we were Green, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.  

If you believe COVID-19 "traffic signal" sanitation warnings are based on miracles and magic then you are misinformed.  Here is an exhibit showing the empirical evidence used to determine the "red signal" warning for Jalisco for 9-22 August 2021.  You can review the methodology for yourself if you wish by accessing the link below.

Semáforo de riesgo epidemiológico COVID-19: indicadores y metodología
https://bit.ly/3sgkqaD
 

CSW1441.thumb.jpg.236bc7e62368d97e366426e0041e5cd0.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Does the TRUTH hurt???

Pew Research: About two-thirds of U.S. adults say they get news at least sometimes from news websites or apps (68%) or search engines, like Google (65%). About half (53%) say they get news from social media, and a much smaller portion say they get news at least sometimes from podcasts (22%).

Does that tell you something about how we are ending up with the politicians that are being elected in North America???

So sorry kam, that you are always so SAD here. I would like to be able to do something for you, but you never explain why you are sad!

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gringohombre said:

So sorry kam, that you are always so SAD here. I would like to be able to do something for you, but you never explain why you are sad!

So sorry that you are confused Lulugirl as you indicated on my post. However if you could explain your confusion, maybe I could be of help!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well in chiapas we continue to be green, watermelon green, with 1 official case of covid this week in San Cristobal.. . I know personally of more cases of covid this week than what is shown on the reports... Most people with covid do not report it, get tested in private labs and nothing gets reported. the whole situation is absurd.. Although we are green we are being told that starting this coming monday people without masks will be fined..

Cannot wait to see how much money San cristobal is collect when the police  enters the market where no one wears a mask and were people are not easy going.. ANother riot about to happen...I am betting they will forget about the market which is mostly indigenous anyways and will concentrate on the center so they do not have to go to far to get some money.😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2021 at 7:41 PM, Brian Dalziel said:

If you believe COVID-19 "traffic signal" sanitation warnings are based on miracles and magic then you are misinformed.  Here is an exhibit showing the empirical evidence used to determine the "red signal" warning for Jalisco for 9-22 August 2021.  You can review the methodology for yourself if you wish by accessing the link below.

Semáforo de riesgo epidemiológico COVID-19: indicadores y metodología
https://bit.ly/3sgkqaD

 

The public is misinformed.  Point of my post was: We were not green.  We were assigned a green category, but it was not based on accurate numbers.   What has become red, would have been red if the numbers were accurate!  

I was of course being sarcastic.  If anyone believes in the official rate of infection as stated in Mexico, they are sadly mistaken.  In fact: While health authorities are saying that Covid-19 is currently infecting some 20,000 people a day, the actual number is 25 or 30 times higher, according to an infectious disease specialist.  

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coronavirus/daily-covid-infections-far-higher-than-official-counts-says-specialist/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, MexLuis said:

 

The public is misinformed.  Point of my post was: We were not green.  We were assigned a green category, but it was not based on accurate numbers.   What has become red, would have been red if the numbers were accurate!  

I was of course being sarcastic.  If anyone believes in the official rate of infection as stated in Mexico, they are sadly mistaken.  In fact: While health authorities are saying that Covid-19 is currently infecting some 20,000 people a day, the actual number is 25 or 30 times higher, according to an infectious disease specialist.  

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coronavirus/daily-covid-infections-far-higher-than-official-counts-says-specialist/

The doctor's estimate "half a million Mexicans are being infected daily" makes any of his observations seem questionable.  In 30 days 15 million new infections!  If his "estimate" was even close to accurate 100% of the population would be infected in just a few months. 

Unfortunately it is people spouting these insane theories that create doubt in many people about the reality of this pandemic.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...