Chapala.com Webboard

Is detering people from helping curve Covid-19 infections that impossible to understand that it is ridiculous?

AlanMexicali

5 hours ago, Ferret said:

Bobby Brown is sure active on this thread. Is he saying anything worth checking out? I don't know because I have him blocked. 

Out of emoji. This would be a; "Break glass in case of emergency" hahaha 😆

👍

Also, thank you Kiko.

1 hour ago, bobby brown said:

HEY----he looks my cousin Leroy Bobby;  dumb as a box of rocks---HA

Not surprised your cousin is dumb as a box of rocks. Trae Crowder, however, happens to be one of the smartest, wittiest political commentators out there. 

So, quite obviously not related to you.

10 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Not surprised your cousin is dumb as a box of rocks. Trae Crowder, however, happens to be one of the smartest, wittiest political commentators out there. 

So, quite obviously not related to you.

well maybe; but you will soon see you will be on the wrong side of history

2 hours ago, bobby brown said:

well maybe; but you will soon see you will be on the wrong side of history

Like the eradication of smallpox and polio because of vaccines are on the wrong side of history?

That's okay, Bobby, you're probably not at risk of contracting Covid or infecting others- I doubt anyone who's not just uselessly taking up space on this planet wants to get anywhere close to you.

• Haha 2

Copied and shared. Well said!🎯🎯🎯
“I can’t meet people halfway when the halfway point exists in a conspiratorial land of make believe. This isn’t a both-sides issue.
It’s a one-side issue, and you’re either getting the vaccine and helping bail us out of this achingly long pandemic or you’re being ridiculous.
I keep hearing how we just need to reach out to the unvaccinated and coax them along and explain why getting the vaccine is important.
I bought that when vaccines first came out around the beginning of the year.
But c’mon, it’s August. More than 166 million Americans are fully vaccinated, and guess what?
You, the willfully unvaccinated, are the reason the deadlier and more contagious delta variant of the coronavirus has unleashed hell across swaths of the country, largely in areas that — surprise! — have low vaccination rates.
TheCenters for Disease Control and Prevention recently reported that 99% of COVID-19 deaths and more than 97% of COVID-19 hospitalizations now involve people who have not been vaccinated.
Which part of this is confusing to you?
On Aug. 9, CNBC sent a tweet with a link to a story, and that tweet read “Vaccines are being required for travel — here’s how unvaccinated people feel about that.”
As a vaccinated person who has followed the rules laid out by medical experts, I don’t give a ferret’s rear end how unvaccinated people feel about that. If you want to travel, get vaccinated.
The Wall Street Journal recently tweeted one of its stories about vaccinations, and the tweet read, in part, that “the unvaccinated are growing testy over being excluded and feeling judged.”
Oh, no. You’re feeling testy and judged? How terrible. I’m feeling volcanically outraged that ICU beds in Florida and Texas are filling up with unvaccinated COVID-19 patients of all ages as politically sadistic Republican governors ban mask and vaccine mandates while simultaneously getting ventilators from the federal government and help from out-of-state health workers.
It’s awful that you’re feeling excluded from things because you chose to get health advice from a manic pillow magnate and not your doctor.
I’ll gladly offer a shoulder to cry on as soon as I STOP WORRYING ABOUT A VACCINE-EVADING VARIANT RISING UP FROM THE UNCONTROLLED INFECTIONS BROUGHT ON BY YOUR TRAGICALLY LOOSE GRIP ON REALITY!!!
You, the unvaccinated, are endangering others. And your go-to excuse — “If you’re vaccinated, you’re safe, so why do you care?” — is several steps past ignorant.
I am vaccinated, and that does make me quite safe, but I care for reasons I will now recite rapid-fire:
Children 12 and under still can’t get vaccinated and more of them are getting sick with the delta variant and there are vulnerable people who can’t get the vaccine for other medical reasons and front-line workers in hospitals are already exhausted and now they’re dealing with a new wave of largely preventable infections and vaccinated people who need non-COVID medical procedures done are being told they have to wait and while most people who get COVID survive there are still concerns about future health issues and some who survive come out with damaged lungs and hearts and other health problems that will cause long-term disability and all of this was horrible when we had no vaccine and little understanding of the virus
BUT NOW IT’S HAPPENING WHEN WE HAVE A VACCINE AND ALL IT TAKES TO ADDRESS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE CONCERNS IS FOR PEOPLE TO GET THEIR SHOTS!
I’m weeks past caring about the feelings of the unvaccinated-by-choice. I’m not your dad. It’s not my job to gently explain accurate, readily available information so you can turn around and say, “Well, but on the other hand, I read this thing on the internet that said it gives you butt warts.”
The same phone you use to send a tweet slamming Anthony Fauci can be used to find information that fully explains why the vaccines are safe.
And every minute you don’t get those shots is another minute you’re putting people at risk and contributing to a school being shut down or a mask mandate getting reinstated.
If you feel you’re being judged harshly, it’s because you are. I want you to feel uncomfortable.
Because it’s high time sane people in this country stopped pretending there’s a middle ground between sensible and selfish.
rhuppke@chicagotribune.com

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Ferret said:
“I can’t meet people halfway when the halfway point exists in a conspiratorial land of make believe. This isn’t a both-sides issue.
It’s a one-side issue, and you’re either getting the vaccine and helping bail us out of this achingly long pandemic or you’re being ridiculous.
I keep hearing how we just need to reach out to the unvaccinated and coax them along and explain why getting the vaccine is important.
But c’mon, it’s August. More than 166 million Americans are fully vaccinated, and guess what?
You, the willfully unvaccinated, are the reason the deadlier and more contagious delta variant of the coronavirus has unleashed hell across swaths of the country, largely in areas that — surprise! — have low vaccination rates.
TheCenters for Disease Control and Prevention recently reported that 99% of COVID-19 deaths and more than 97% of COVID-19 hospitalizations now involve people who have not been vaccinated.
On Aug. 9, CNBC sent a tweet with a link to a story, and that tweet read “Vaccines are being required for travel — here’s how unvaccinated people feel about that.”
As a vaccinated person who has followed the rules laid out by medical experts, I don’t give a ferret’s rear end how unvaccinated people feel about that. If you want to travel, get vaccinated.
The Wall Street Journal recently tweeted one of its stories about vaccinations, and the tweet read, in part, that “the unvaccinated are growing testy over being excluded and feeling judged.”
Oh, no. You’re feeling testy and judged? How terrible. I’m feeling volcanically outraged that ICU beds in Florida and Texas are filling up with unvaccinated COVID-19 patients of all ages as politically sadistic Republican governors ban mask and vaccine mandates while simultaneously getting ventilators from the federal government and help from out-of-state health workers.
It’s awful that you’re feeling excluded from things because you chose to get health advice from a manic pillow magnate and not your doctor.
I’ll gladly offer a shoulder to cry on as soon as I STOP WORRYING ABOUT A VACCINE-EVADING VARIANT RISING UP FROM THE UNCONTROLLED INFECTIONS BROUGHT ON BY YOUR TRAGICALLY LOOSE GRIP ON REALITY!!!
You, the unvaccinated, are endangering others. And your go-to excuse — “If you’re vaccinated, you’re safe, so why do you care?” — is several steps past ignorant.
I am vaccinated, and that does make me quite safe, but I care for reasons I will now recite rapid-fire:
Children 12 and under still can’t get vaccinated and more of them are getting sick with the delta variant and there are vulnerable people who can’t get the vaccine for other medical reasons and front-line workers in hospitals are already exhausted and now they’re dealing with a new wave of largely preventable infections and vaccinated people who need non-COVID medical procedures done are being told they have to wait and while most people who get COVID survive there are still concerns about future health issues and some who survive come out with damaged lungs and hearts and other health problems that will cause long-term disability and all of this was horrible when we had no vaccine and little understanding of the virus
BUT NOW IT’S HAPPENING WHEN WE HAVE A VACCINE AND ALL IT TAKES TO ADDRESS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE CONCERNS IS FOR PEOPLE TO GET THEIR SHOTS!
I’m weeks past caring about the feelings of the unvaccinated-by-choice. I’m not your dad. It’s not my job to gently explain accurate, readily available information so you can turn around and say, “Well, but on the other hand, I read this thing on the internet that said it gives you butt warts.”
The same phone you use to send a tweet slamming Anthony Fauci can be used to find information that fully explains why the vaccines are safe.
And every minute you don’t get those shots is another minute you’re putting people at risk and contributing to a school being shut down or a mask mandate getting reinstated.
If you feel you’re being judged harshly, it’s because you are. I want you to feel uncomfortable.
Because it’s high time sane people in this country stopped pretending there’s a middle ground between sensible and selfish.

If you are vaccinated you are safe; be happy--so leave the rest of in peace-we will find our own way without your help-!

16 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

If you are vaccinated you are safe; be happy--so leave the rest of in peace-we will find our own way without your help-!

What part of you can infect others easily don't you get? Yes, if we are vaxed, we won't get too sick, or die, supposedly. But some of us actually care about more than ourselves, believe it or not. 

You do not have the right to "find your way" when that means putting others at risk- like children too young to get vaxed, those with compromised immune systems, people who haven't been able to get their second vaccine.

Watch that Trae Crowder vid again- he tried to make it simple to understand, for simpletons like you, but apparently it all went over your head.

1 minute ago, mudgirl said:

What part of you can infect others easily don't you get? Yes, if we are vaxed, we won't get too sick, or die, supposedly. But some of us actually care about more than ourselves, believe it or not. 

You do not have the right to "find your way" when that means putting others at risk- like children too young to get vaxed, those with compromised immune systems, people who haven't been able to get their second vaccine.

Watch that Trae Crowder vid again- he tried to make it simple to understand, for simpletons like you, but apparently it all went over your head.

Dear miss MUD---Have you heard of herd immunity?--half the population took the jab to their detriment and the rest of us went through the "virus" unscathed--you vaccers are the grand experiment and culling; we got our eye on you- HA

7 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

the rest of us went through the "virus" unscathed

Except for all the anti-vaxxers who died or are struggling to breathe in the ICUs, and thousands of children. Not to mention them taking up hospital beds that others with serious illnesses that are not Covid need. But you don't care about anyone else.

Being incredibly stupid is not necessarily one's fault, flaunting your idiocy is.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Except for all the anti-vaxxers who died or are struggling to breathe in the ICUs, and thousands of children. Not to mention them taking up hospital beds that others with serious illnesses that are not Covid need. But you don't care about anyone else.

Being incredibly stupid is not necessarily one's fault, flaunting your idiocy is.

Sorry to tell you miss MUD ;but your reality is from some other world--you need to come back to earth and smell the coffee--HA--I would like to give you some secrets; but you will probably only drown deeper into your abiss.  Like the movie Cliff Hanger ; sometimes you just have to cut the rope-!

12 hours ago, Ferret said:

Hey---Ferret; I thought  you were not going to talk to me anymore--are you having any doubts?--I know some friends from out of town that can help--no they are not Martians-Martians are "cretans" but these people are really out there--get it?