Chapala.com Webboard

Is detering people from helping curve Covid-19 infections that impossible to understand that it is ridiculous?

AlanMexicali

Defund public education and you end up with this mess.  The average American reads at the 7th/8th grade level.  Keep the people ignorant and you can manipulate and control them with misinformation.  That is what keeps a political party in power.  Follow the money.  

• Like 5

Everyone has their own opinion, now there has become a divide between the vaccinated vs unvaccinated, fortunately I am glad I live in Mexico and there are no rules forced upon us. I am not a big fan of AMLO but just last week he said no mandate or need for the young to be vaccinated unless science can offer more substantial proof that the young need to take the shot.

The thing with this vaccination is that it is experimental and there are plenty of guinea pigs who have gone all in and taken it. I have never been one willing to comply with these types of situations but there are many people who are and will. What I have noticed is a lot of deaths from the vaccine, the more concerning thing will be 6-8 months down the road where people will begin having side effects, however, it will be hard to point blame on the vaccine for those issues.

I have known several people who have had Covid and came out just fine whereas some of the people I know who have been vaccinated recently are having health issues. At this point I think just live and let live.

Mexico has only currently vaccinated about 29% of its people and I find it hard that number will increase drastically unless they begin offering some sort of financial incentive.

I think things will get even more interesting as pharma companies begin offering third and 4rth doses and of course as new variants come and the fear wears off there will be new variants coming out, this is now a vicious circle that is not going to stop. From what I can see I think a lot of people have just realized how much they do enjoy drinking Kool Aid.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

I have found it interesting that some people (on both sides of the issue) assume that those who disagree with them are "drinking Kool Aid".  The original Kool Aid drinkers did so at the behest of their leader and knowingly committed suicide.  Not a logical comparison by any means....so why do it???

The largest drop in life expectancy for Americans was in 2020, at 1.5 years.  The biggest drop since 1943. 

Science is a fluid process of learning, but science does not lie.  Numbers do not lie.  

You can bet your bottom dollar that all of those main stream news anchors pushing the anti mask / anti vax agenda have been vaccinated and are laughing all the way to the bank.  Follow the Money.

Eventually, the naysayers will learn. These are the same people who probably suspected antibiotics as the devil's work... or heart transplants... or liver transplants... or kidney transplants... or blood transfusions... or ?

Personally, I believe in science. The collaboration of medical science in the world over the last eighteen months has been an enormous forward leap and we can thank tech communications for that. Constantly moving forward... radio... portable radio... 8 track...cassettes... iPod... laptops... cell phones... zoom. Progress building on progress.

I'm excited for the future of mRNA technologies and wish them continued success.

MRNA's Next Chapter Has Nothing to Do With COVID-19 Vaccines (msn.com)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kiko said:

Defund public education and you end up with this mess.  The average American reads at the 7th/8th grade level.  Keep the people ignorant and you can manipulate and control them with misinformation.  That is what keeps a political party in power.  Follow the money.  

that should suffice . 9 through 12 is just useless to enter the real world--

2 hours ago, southernguy said:

Everyone has their own opinion, now there has become a divide between the vaccinated vs unvaccinated, fortunately I am glad I live in Mexico and there are no rules forced upon us. I am not a big fan of AMLO but just last week he said no mandate or need for the young to be vaccinated unless science can offer more substantial proof that the young need to take the shot.

The thing with this vaccination is that it is experimental and there are plenty of guinea pigs who have gone all in and taken it. I have never been one willing to comply with these types of situations but there are many people who are and will. What I have noticed is a lot of deaths from the vaccine, the more concerning thing will be 6-8 months down the road where people will begin having side effects, however, it will be hard to point blame on the vaccine for those issues.

I have known several people who have had Covid and came out just fine whereas some of the people I know who have been vaccinated recently are having health issues. At this point I think just live and let live.

Mexico has only currently vaccinated about 29% of its people and I find it hard that number will increase drastically unless they begin offering some sort of financial incentive.

I think things will get even more interesting as pharma companies begin offering third and 4rth doses and of course as new variants come and the fear wears off there will be new variants coming out, this is now a vicious circle that is not going to stop. From what I can see I think a lot of people have just realized how much they do enjoy drinking Kool Aid.

the problem AMLO is that he took the money--now he must obey--

1 hour ago, gringal said:

I have found it interesting that some people (on both sides of the issue) assume that those who disagree with them are "drinking Kool Aid".  The original Kool Aid drinkers did so at the behest of their leader and knowingly committed suicide.  Not a logical comparison by any means....so why do it???

true--but the cool-aid for the left has the poison---HA

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

Eventually, the naysayers will learn. These are the same people who probably suspected antibiotics as the devil's work... or heart transplants... or liver transplants... or kidney transplants... or blood transfusions... or ?

Personally, I believe in science. The collaboration of medical science in the world over the last eighteen months has been an enormous forward leap and we can thank tech communications for that. Constantly moving forward... radio... portable radio... 8 track...cassettes... iPod... laptops... cell phones... zoom. Progress building on progress.

I'm excited for the future of mRNA technologies and wish them continued success.

MRNA's Next Chapter Has Nothing to Do With COVID-19 Vaccines (msn.com)

ferret; I thought you weren't going to talk about this anymore--What Happen ?--- can't help yourself? -HA

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, southernguy said:

Dear Southernguy---THX for the video--it scared me!!!! these people don't think things through--wait and see how they cry when the gov't comes for them--the little guy was funny; he just ran away--mart man--Like Pres. Regan said " when the Gov't comes a 'knocken' run like hell---HA-

11 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Bobby Brown is sure active on this thread. Is he saying anything worth checking out? I don't know because I have him blocked. 

All his posts are worthy of ridicule. You are not missing anything worth reading. Possibly saving yourself from feeling nauseous.

5 hours ago, southernguy said:

If you followed the video to the end you will find this anti mask anti vac clown is hawking Anti-Fauci T-shirts.  These you tubers are all in it for a buck and laughing all the way to the bank.  Follow the money.  Nothing to see here,  Just another fraud,