Chapala.com Webboard

To Harry Refusal to vaccinate

bmh

Harry Can you speak to the powers in Chapala?

My god son is 26 He is from Chiapas arrived  last year to live with us and he takes care of my husband when I am not there. He has a Chapala driver s license , lives with us , is about to work for Bimbo in Guadaljara as an ingeneer  and they are refusing to vaccinate him at the tec because his INE is from Chiapas. 

He is going to start working in Guadaljara and is commuting every day and we need him vaccinated with who should we talk to besides the froup at the tec.?

I was vaccinates in Chapala and my INE is from Chiapas as well so what is the problem this time.?

@bmh A local facilitator (and translator) posted 2 hours ago on FB that 2 of her clients were denied the vax in Chapala because they are Temporal.  They were told they would not give 2nd shots to Temporals even if they already had their 1st shot!  The facilitator also mentioned that MX citizens were being denied shots because their INE was from a different area.  She said it was the "Servants of the People" group that told people this.  These are the same geniuses who were responsible for the fiasco when vax was first given in Ajijic.   

If you are on FB, the post is here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/188028949308907

The facilitator said she is filing a complaint here,  https://sidec.funcionpublica.gob.mx/?fbclid=IwAR2XKlN_lyYBLI2JXqSchweBsjz1iDzuSoFdH9c7wrMA2O4OHpdre7Ge3aQ#!/

Informador says they've just finished (July 30) the 30-39 year old age group in Guad plus they did a huge bunch of people from 80 businesses in the "industrial sector".

Since he is under 30, my guess is keep trying to register on the web site but ALSO see if someone from Bimbo can help.  They will have a lot more pull that Harry in this instance.  Suerte.

Yes Natasha you are right Bimbo is the way to go. Meanwhile Martin was vaccinated yesterday without a question bu Pedro was not  and although he had proof of residency, Jalisco drivwers license he was denied the vaccine because of his INE.  I was vaccinated in Chapala although I had an INE from CHiapas and was vaccinated in Chiapas for the second shot although the first shot was done in Jalisco so something changed or they put the geniuses at work this week..

20 minutes ago, bmh said:

Yes Natasha you are right Bimbo is the way to go. Meanwhile Martin was vaccinated yesterday without a question bu Pedro was not  and although he had proof of residency, Jalisco drivwers license he was denied the vaccine because of his INE.  I was vaccinated in Chapala although I had an INE from CHiapas and was vaccinated in Chiapas for the second shot although the first shot was done in Jalisco so something changed or they put the geniuses at work this week..

Every official in government interprets the law /rules differently.  Maybe go to someone different and try again?

19 minutes ago, bdmowers said:

Every official in government interprets the law /rules differently.  Maybe go to someone different and try again?

The group was demonstrating in CDMX last week for getting screwed over. They are in a bad mood probably.

When we received our AZ jabs in June, the volunteers were all older, did not appear to be the "servants" but maybe someone from Guad????? If the "servants" are running the program in Chapala again, we can probably expect the usual mess.

• Like 1

I have already talked to Hector and asked him to go to the Mayor and Dr. Ibarra, Director of Municipal Clinic about us seniors who have gotten the Sinovac and whose immunity will be running out in September+/-. We are going to need a booster!

I will speak to him today about the denials. For your godson, I would make up a lease in Spanish that he can show his residency with you. If Hector has any Ideas I'll report back!

He has a certificate of residence from City Hall and a driver s license from Jalisco showing his local address. He told me many people were pissed off because they were turned down for the same reasons. Frankly not that many people are getting vaccinated and the virus does not read the IDs  if people say they live here , and have some papers showing they do, what is the big deal about vaccinating them. 

I split my time evenly between CHiapas and Jalisco and I am not going to change my INE every 6 months..

I know that but I was using Harry's words. Even "Servants of the Nation" is an oxymoron. They certainly have not served well here. I remain totally unimpressed with them.

Now, WHO OR WHAT ORGANIZATION was responsible for the June and July vaccinations at the Instituto Technologia on the Libramiento???? THEY impressed the hell out of me for efficiency, organization, effectiveness and friendliness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Now, WHO OR WHAT ORGANIZATION was responsible for the June and July vaccinations at the Instituto Technologia on the Libramiento???? THEY impressed the hell out of me for efficiency, organization, effectiveness and friendliness.

and entertainment skills.

SunFan