Chapala.com Webboard

More info on Delta strain Covid.

1 hour ago, CHILLIN said:

Liked this one on Facebook. It is politicalish, directed at Greg Abbott, Republican Governor of Texas, a very vocal critic of vaccines and masks, etc. Now he has covid, and is apparently scared out his mind. This is a sanitized version. 

"If the Covid can jump to Greg Abbott-We are screwed!"

Actually, Abbott is running the State from his Mansion and is not missing a beat. Sorry, he is not "scared" and is doing excellent. No symptoms. Thanks for his concern ! :D

44 minutes ago, Whipstock said:

An ICU doctor said that even with two shots he was scared and now took a third shot.

"Good for me but not for thee"

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_611cb156e4b0ff60bf7b14a3

That old "fear" will do you in every time. 

39 minutes ago, Whipstock said:

And yet that old "Fear" got to Abbott somehow? He ran for a third shot. 

NBC News reported on Tuesday that Abbott has told friends he has received a third dose of the vaccine. 

No, no third shot. You been watching that nbc crap too much. He took the "cocktail", the Tamiflu of this virus. Hasn't any fear of anything.  Why do I waste my time on dense people. Bye !

2 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

Governor Hogan, I forget from which state (I am not American, on my planet we do not tolerate political parasites) has admitted to three shots.

Maryland.  One of the very very very few moderates in the GOP.  

1 hour ago, SunnyDaze said:

For those of you who were concerned for the Gov. :

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tests negative for COVID-19 four days after positive test

The governor credited his vaccination for keeping his infection "brief and mild" and encouraged others to consider getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

Jim Bowie….I’m glad you find.my post humorous…..it is so easy to be cavalier when you hide behind some cute “ nom de plume “ perhaps you might feel a little different if a close friend, family member , or a child died gasping for air on a ventilator due  to the way these governors ignored common sense science.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Jim Bowie said:

No, no third shot. You been watching that nbc crap too much. He took the "cocktail", the Tamiflu of this virus. Hasn't any fear of anything.  Why do I waste my time on dense people. Bye !

Actually he took Regeneron which is in such short supply that it is generally reserved for very high risk patients such as someone unvaxed with many per-existing conditions. Translated that means that someone in Texas is a lot sicked than they needed to be because of Gov AButt.

14 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

Translated that means that someone in Texas is a lot sicked than they needed to be because of Gov AButt.

Like Bowie cares. Now that he's posted "funnies" comparing vaccines and mask wearing to the genocide of 6 miillion and transgender people, what's next? Some "funny" about children with Covid in ICU wards?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1