Chapala.com Webboard

More info on Delta strain Covid.

15 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

IF THE SHOE FITS...

vaccine-compliance.jpg

Takee note of the pro's and con's thrown at you by the majority of the news and politicians are the same ones from the beginning. The Chinese have millions of people infected and dying. Quarantining is draconian. Wearing a mask is worse than none at all <coinciding with not enough masks>. The Chinese vaccine is no good.

Right now the Chinese have 1.7 billion vaccinated. The US has 347 million with shots. Oh those draconian Chinese. Maybe so but they aren't having major outbreaks. The build real hospitals for helping infected instead of tents to tell person to go home and call if you can't breath. That's pretty much too late. So take that to mind when you judge what you hear. Listening to fools in one thing. But, going along with any of it is more foolish. Just figure out why the Chinese are doing great and the US and others are all ate up with many persons dying. Can't say it's because the Chinese didn't offer us a vaccine. The foolish talking ones said it's no good along with the Russian one. 

Don't ever forget the type of people you are dealing with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Stream said:

Takee note of the pro's and con's thrown at you by the majority of the news and politicians are the same ones from the beginning. The Chinese have millions of people infected and dying. Quarantining is draconian. Wearing a mask is worse than none at all <coinciding with not enough masks>. The Chinese vaccine is no good.

Right now the Chinese have 1.7 billion vaccinated. The US has 347 million with shots. Oh those draconian Chinese. Maybe so but they aren't having major outbreaks. The build real hospitals for helping infected instead of tents to tell person to go home and call if you can't breath. That's pretty much too late. So take that to mind when you judge what you hear. Listening to fools in one thing. But, going along with any of it is more foolish. Just figure out why the Chinese are doing great and the US and others are all ate up with many persons dying. Can't say it's because the Chinese didn't offer us a vaccine. The foolish talking ones said it's no good along with the Russian one. 

Don't ever forget the type of people you are dealing with.

China is currently having a major break out of the Delta Variant. Their shot is one of the worse. They are locking down areas at this time.

https://time.com/6086723/china-covid-19-outbreak-wuhan/

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-07-china-outbreak-alarm-delta.html

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Whipstock said:

China is currently having a major break out of the Delta Variant. Their shot is one of the worse. They are locking down areas at this time.

https://time.com/6086723/china-covid-19-outbreak-wuhan/

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-07-china-outbreak-alarm-delta.html

Thank you for the credible sources.

Who gets their information from a cartoon, and says to question the source of other news? 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

TVuoKAJ.jpg

I can not find a meme that asks how it is a different variant if they cannot test for a difference? I do not feel they would call it another Variant for fun.

If you get COVID-19, will you know it's the Delta variant? Here's why you likely won't (msn.com)

"We don't always know [the variant] when we do the regular tests," Winter said. "We do that in epidemiological studies ... "

11 minutes ago, mexjerry said:

Pelosi23.png

This is so stupid it stinks. Any qualified government spokes person can give medical details from the government team of medical professionals anytime they want. Comparing and thinking this type of statement is equal shows stupidity of mega porportion. LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

TVuoKAJ.jpg

Wow. Do you think that posting this from another thread on this forum makes you smart? Not only that you didn't even give the original poster credit for it but he likes it anyway. On page 7 of this thread.  How Mexico Forgot its Covid Crisis - Page 8 - Mexico General - Chapala.com Webboard

So, I'll post the same answer that I gave to your buddy (and original poster) Jim Bowie. 

There most certainly IS a test for the Delta (and other) variants. It's called "genomic sequencing".

Delta Variant FAQs (state.tx.us)

Followed by Joco's answer in the same thread...

Testing for the Delta variant usually has to be done on a more precise level involving polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing platforms, which tend to be more accurate and sensitive to genetic variations within the coronavirus." https://fortune.com/2021/06/30/covid-delta-variant-tests-detection/

Did you really think we'd be that dumb or did you forget what's already been posted on the forum that you moderate?

• Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Wow. Do you think that posting this from another thread on this forum makes you smart? Not only that you didn't even give the original poster credit for it but he likes it anyway. On page 7 of this thread.  How Mexico Forgot its Covid Crisis - Page 8 - Mexico General - Chapala.com Webboard

So, I'll post the same answer that I gave to your buddy (and original poster) Jim Bowie. 

Followed by Joco's answer in the same thread...

Did you really think we'd be that dumb or did you forget what's already been posted on the forum that you moderate?

If a comment I read today is of no interest to me when I wake up tomorrow I will likely not remember what it said.

I imagine many seniors have this way of disregarding false or stupid or useless data. Therefore expecting some people to remember a comment or link debunking their false or stupid or useless comments or links is possibly asking too much of them. IMO

One thing a lot of people here seem to forget is that they are simply wasting their time trying to change the opinion of other posters on this Board. Actually, I believe all posters here are aware of that and simply attack others with different beliefs because they have nothing else of importance to do with the last days of their lives. Sad, no?

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Jim Bowie said:

One thing a lot of people here seem to forget is that they are simply wasting their time trying to change the opinion of other posters on this Board. Actually, I believe all posters here are aware of that and simply attack others with different beliefs because they have nothing else of importance to do with the last days of their lives. Sad, no?

I've seen people post something that contradicted me and made me reconsider my position. I've never seen a complex topic be black and white. There is usually some grey.

There are a few deep thinkers on the board, and definitely people who can articulate via print a lot better than I. Then there are SOME others,.......

12 minutes ago, Whipstock said:

I've seen people post something that contradicted me and made me reconsider my position. I've never seen a complex topic be black and white. There is usually some grey.

There are a few deep thinkers on the board, and definitely people who can articulate via print a lot better than I. Then there are SOME others,.......

Perfect example. Thank you Whip ! :D