Chapala.com Webboard

Vaccines 18+ and up

My neighbors wanted to get their vaccination this morning but were denied because their ID shows they live in Nayarit. They rent an apartment from me so they had a CFE bill showing their Chapala residence. Sad that Mexico does not remove this red tape to get their citizens vaccinated.   😒

On 7/29/2021 at 1:21 PM, HoneyBee said:

My neighbors wanted to get their vaccination this morning but were denied because their ID shows they live in Nayarit. They rent an apartment from me so they had a CFE bill showing their Chapala residence. Sad that Mexico does not remove this red tape to get their citizens vaccinated.   😒

Just curious.. When they registered what did they show as their address?

1 hour ago, bmh said:

Well Honey bey my godson was just turned down because his INE is from CHiapas although he lives with us and he can contaminate us and anyone else in Chapala.  What a bunch of $%&/()s we have this time.

Yes, they are a bunch of.........(you would think that being a Mexican citizen would suffice )

A local facilitator (and translator) posted 2 hours ago on FB that 2 of her clients were denied the vax in Chapala because they are Temporal.  They were told they would not give 2nd shots to Temporals even if they already had their 1st shot!  The facilitator also mentioned that MX citizens were being denied shots because their INE was from a different area.  She said it was the "Servants of the People" group that told people this.  These are the same geniuses who were responsible for the fiasco when vax was first given in Ajijic.   

If you are on FB, the post is here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/188028949308907

The facilitator said she is filing a complaint here, https://sidec.funcionpublica.gob.mx/?fbclid=IwAR2XKlN_lyYBLI2JXqSchweBsjz1iDzuSoFdH9c7wrMA2O4OHpdre7Ge3aQ#!/

18 hours ago, bmh said:

My godson went by without being registered and they turned him down , he tried to registered and was told no vaccine for people under 30 were given.So the registration site is contradicting the announcement above.

12 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

They used their Chapala address, using the CFE bill which is in my name.

Based on that it was poor judgement by those at the vac site.  On another note... If they are living here they should make an appointment with INE in Jocotepec to change their address. 

On 7/27/2021 at 1:56 PM, sm1mex said:

Got an email that on Chapala Health Talk vaccines will be given soon for 18+ years including Chapala. Watch for dates and times. 

Kind of late to know but it appears there are attempts to get his age group vaccinated. The picky about where the person is from is still a big problem. At least the Guadalajara Reporter gave a prior notice of shots available.

http://theguadalajarareporter.net/index.php/news/news/lake-chapala/57034-covid-in-chapala-jabs-for-young-adults-given-as-cases-rise

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, Bisbee Gal said:

A local facilitator (and translator) posted 2 hours ago on FB that 2 of her clients were denied the vax in Chapala because they are Temporal.  They were told they would not give 2nd shots to Temporals even if they already had their 1st shot!  The facilitator also mentioned that MX citizens were being denied shots because their INE was from a different area.  She said it was the "Servants of the People" group that told people this.  These are the same geniuses who were responsible for the fiasco when vax was first given in Ajijic.   

If you are on FB, the post is here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/188028949308907

The facilitator said she is filing a complaint here, https://sidec.funcionpublica.gob.mx/?fbclid=IwAR2XKlN_lyYBLI2JXqSchweBsjz1iDzuSoFdH9c7wrMA2O4OHpdre7Ge3aQ#!/

That group is pathetic with not two brain cells to rub together amongst the group. They should rename themselves "Not in Service".

Was the group that was there a month ago called "Servants of the People"? Was the group that was there two months ago called "Servants of the People"? I don't think so because THEY were incredibly efficient, friendly and thoughtful. I ended up getting my shot at the tech place on June 1st after being unable to get vaccinated at Parque Cristiania. The difference in the two experiences was like night and day.