Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone know what days they recharge the CIBanco ATMs?

12 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

I find it hard to believe that employees at a branch office don't know when the ATMs are going to be serviced.

CiBanco does not own that ATM.  A Guad company does, and it's up to them to do the refilling, servicing when down, etc.

6 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

Can you be more specific. Friends of mine would like to have  actual arrival times. (they are safe, they wear face masks..☺️

I doubt if banks or ATM fiilers want people to know their exact delivery times for security (from robbery) reasons

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Can you be more specific. Friends of mine would like to have  actual arrival times. (they are safe, they wear face masks..☺️

There is never a way to know. The guy who used to be the guard there (now retired) told me it depends on demand at all the machines that company services (Guad included), what they think will be needed and when, IF they actually perform as expected (he would sometimes tell me "xxx hours" and when I went back "not yet.......much later"......)     Those delays were not under anyone's control out here altho' I think he had a little more info since he was the one there with the big gun!

(they are safe, they wear face masks..☺️)     WHAT has that got to do with this  post?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Funny stuff HB, but I think the part of your friends being bank robbers wearing masks may have been lost in translation.

Edited by Whipstock
Clarification
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/21/2021 at 7:11 AM, Natasha said:

CiBanco does not own that ATM.  A Guad company does, and it's up to them to do the refilling, servicing when down, etc.

Things must have changed.  Just a few years ago, I came in to get cash and the machine was out.  I went into the bank and told them and one of the tellers went in and filled it while I waited, from inside the bank.  Maybe 3 years ago.  This must have been changed for security reasons?

Never had any problems withdrawing $20,000p at a time. 

Sorry my post does not help with the question.