Chapala.com Webboard

MEXICAN OFFICIAL COVID VACCINE RECEIPTS - MANY ERRORS

Carnivore

When you go to the web-site  - cvcovid.salud.gob.mx  and the page opens you'll be asked to put in your CURP.  It usually only takes a few seconds and unless it tells you to wait a few minutes and try again it will instead tell you that your official receipt has been sent to the email address you provided when you first registered to obtain the vaccine and again when you received your vaccinations.  The email response is usually immediate.  However, when my wife and I received our receipts only our names and CURP numbers were correct.  The vaccine identification was incorrect.  Shown as Sinovac and not the Pfizer vaccine that we received in El Salto.  The dates for both injections were wrong and the lot number for the vaccine was incorrect.  

When you receive the email with your receipt there is also a "entry point" where, after review of the receipt, you can list any errors. You are also asked to upload a "scanned" PDF file of your proof of vaccine.  However you have to be careful as the size of the file is restricted.  We had to carefully fold the receipts we had received when we were vaccinated so that only the pertinent information was shown.  Our two documents once folded (for the 1st and 2nd shot) measured approx. 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches.  Sent exactly the same information, first for my wife and then my own and although we've checked daily over the last two weeks no changes have been made!!!!!!!  You are not allowed to sent the request for changes a second time.  If you try again, you get the response that your CURP has already been used and you cannot proceed further.

Does anyone know if there is a government agency or facility in Guadalajara that might be able to assist in getting the corrections made and finally obtaining a legitimate official receipt?

4 hours ago, Carnivore said:

When you go to the web-site  - cvcovid.salud.gob.mx  and the page opens you'll be asked to put in your CURP.  It usually only takes a few seconds and unless it tells you to wait a few minutes and try again it will instead tell you that your official receipt has been sent to the email address you provided when you first registered to obtain the vaccine and again when you received your vaccinations.  The email response is usually immediate.  However, when my wife and I received our receipts only our names and CURP numbers were correct.  The vaccine identification was incorrect.  Shown as Sinovac and not the Pfizer vaccine that we received in El Salto.  The dates for both injections were wrong and the lot number for the vaccine was incorrect.  

When you receive the email with your receipt there is also a "entry point" where, after review of the receipt, you can list any errors. You are also asked to upload a "scanned" PDF file of your proof of vaccine.  However you have to be careful as the size of the file is restricted.  We had to carefully fold the receipts we had received when we were vaccinated so that only the pertinent information was shown.  Our two documents once folded (for the 1st and 2nd shot) measured approx. 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches.  Sent exactly the same information, first for my wife and then my own and although we've checked daily over the last two weeks no changes have been made!!!!!!!  You are not allowed to sent the request for changes a second time.  If you try again, you get the response that your CURP has already been used and you cannot proceed further.

Does anyone know if there is a government agency or facility in Guadalajara that might be able to assist in getting the corrections made and finally obtaining a legitimate official receipt?

"too many cooks spoil the broth"--I remember when I had to get juvinile pictures for my residency- the stupid poto guy on the corner had the background color blue instead white--boy did the clerk at the office make me feel stupid---see said what kind o sh*&^t is this   HA-- well that's Mexico !---HA