Chapala.com Webboard

How Mexico Forgot its Covid Crisis

RickS

On 7/18/2021 at 10:58 PM, bobby brown said:

you have everything backwards--this RNA jab was created before the so called virus--create a problem and the cure quickly appears within months--this is all planned to line the pockets of the big pharma--follow the money--big pharma is laughing all the way to the bank--

It was invented by a woman decades before Covid 19 and invented for all diseases that require vaccine.

"Katalin Karikó spent the 1990s collecting rejections. Her work, attempting to harness the power of mRNA to fight disease, was too far-fetched for government grants, corporate funding, and even support from her own colleagues."

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-story-of-mrna-how-a-once-dismissed-idea-became-a-leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

• Thanks 2

In science knowledge doesn’t arrive in an orderly fashion. There are discoveries that never provide any discernible benefit for ages.  Just look at the ideas of Galileo or Da Vinci.  We were very lucky that mRNA knowledge was available when we most needed it. Those who died during the 1920 pandemic weren’t so lucky.  We are and we can’t allow the doubting morons to prevail or we’ll go right back to the dark ages.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joco said:

It was invented by a woman decades before Covid 19 and invented for all diseases that require vaccine.

"Katalin Karikó spent the 1990s collecting rejections. Her work, attempting to harness the power of mRNA to fight disease, was too far-fetched for government grants, corporate funding, and even support from her own colleagues."

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-story-of-mrna-how-a-once-dismissed-idea-became-a-leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

well I guess someone later decided later it was worth getting a patent and she missed out-probably- Phiser--

39 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

well I guess someone later decided later it was worth getting a patent and she missed out-probably- Phiser--

Read the article. She works for the company that believed in her invention. There are dozens of other vaccines that are being developed for decades long before a Covid 19 virus.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joco said:

Read the article. She works for the company that believed in her invention. There are dozens of other vaccines that are being developed for decades long before a Covid 19 virus.

long article--I get the research- the jab has big hopes but not quite ready for prime time--one size fits all is dangerous ; that's why some people die; others get sick; and in others their immune system just destroys the invader.--again I appreciate people's passion but not on my dime. As for me -I'll take the proven remediies to help my own bodies immune system do the heavy lifting--some other people will not be so lucky as their bio clock runs out.--Again, love the science but the gov't (petty politicians & bueracrats) with their mandates; stay the hell away from me  !!!!!!

Love ya--Bobby Brown

25 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

long article--I get the research- the jab has big hopes but not quite ready for prime time--one size fits all is dangerous ; that's why some people die; others get sick; and in others their immune system just destroys the invader.--again I appreciate people's passion but not on my dime. As for me -I'll take the proven remediies to help my own bodies immune system do the heavy lifting--some other people will not be so lucky as their bio clock runs out.--Again, love the science but the gov't (petty politicians & bueracrats) with their mandates; stay the hell away from me  !!!!!!

Love ya--Bobby Brown

No, that wasn't it.

12 hours ago, Jreboll said:

In science knowledge doesn’t arrive in an orderly fashion. There are discoveries that never provide any discernible benefit for ages.  Just look at the ideas of Galileo or Da Vinci.  We were very lucky that mRNA knowledge was available when we most needed it. Those who died during the 1920 pandemic weren’t so lucky.  We are and we can’t allow the doubting morons to prevail or we’ll go right back to the dark ages.

WOW---words of a true believer--!

Yeah, like "discovering" after many thousands of people were and continue to be successfully treated with hydroxy + zitu+ Ivermectin by real practicing physicians that refused to be cowed by said true believers. 

Politicized science and true believers describe those who question it as "doubting morons."  Like they did for Galileo, good example of how scientific questioning that doesn't fit the narrative is branded as heresy by the true believers.

And speaking of which I see the inventor of mRNA has raised very serious concerns about these vaccines, particularly for the young.

https://www.midlandscbd.com/articles/warning-physician-who-invented-mrna-shot-speaks-out

50498-DSFR1.jpg

• Sad 1

I loaded up on the ivermectin meds as soon as the information came out. This was only a temporary fix until the vaccine became available.  

India was using this protocol until the virus overloaded the ability of the population to combat it. We saw what happened afterwards.

you do not achieve herd immunity with ivermectin.  Only vaccines will give you that  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Yeah, like "discovering" after many thousands of people were and continue to be successfully treated with hydroxy + zitu+ Ivermectin by real practicing physicians that refused to be cowed by said true believers. 

Dan, are you vaccinated?

SunFan

22 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

That is none of your business and is personalizing the thread.

An answer for everything, except the answer. The actual topic here is supposed to be how Mexico became a hot spot for infection, after publicly claiming it was a leader in vaccinations. Gee, I wonder why.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

An answer for everything, except the answer.

Also none of your business and the same comment about personalizing applies to your post.  MYOB and stick to the topic which has shifted somewhat to the whole vaccine business.

There's some very interesting reading out there about how vaccines can stimulate the evolution of new forms of the same pathogen.  

Given the low levels of testing and discovery in Mexico and the lateness of vaccine, one could surmise that Mexico is a qualified example of how this flu like disease basically runs its course unchecked.  In terms of overall population numbers and taking into account the high levels of obesity and diabetes in this population, the results are pretty mild when view in the context of history.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Politicized science and true believers describe those who question it as "doubting morons."  Like they did for Galileo, good example of how scientific questioning that doesn't fit the narrative is branded as heresy by the true believers.

And speaking of which I see the inventor of mRNA has raised very serious concerns about these vaccines, particularly for the young.

https://www.midlandscbd.com/articles/warning-physician-who-invented-mrna-shot-speaks-out

50498-DSFR1.jpg

Just so you aware about Dr. Mercola...

Dr. Joseph Mercola Ordered to Stop Illegal Claims | Quackwatch 

Avoid anyone who leaves you unsure that they have been vaccinated.  Wear your mask and offer them one. If they refuse, stuff it in their throat and pinch their nose for four minutes. It may help the pandemic and the gene pool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RVGRINGO said:

Avoid anyone who leaves you unsure that they have been vaccinated.  Wear your mask and offer them one. If they refuse, stuff it in their throat and pinch their nose for four minutes. It may help the pandemic and the gene pool.

And a boost in Democratic voters for the next election. Maybe Biden and co are smart to remain a little bit quiet on this one. Then they can go to the empty houses and take their bibles and guns.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

And a boost in Democratic voters for the next election. Maybe Biden and co are smart to remain a little bit quiet on this one. Then they can go to the empty houses and take their bibles and guns.

Didn't know there was a Democratic party in Mexico or any politician named Biden here.. Or are we starting a USA political discussion? That will be a real black hole in no time.

• Like 3