Chapala.com Webboard

How Mexico Forgot its Covid Crisis

RickS

Abstract

Background: 

After COVID-19 emerged on U.S shores, providers began reviewing the emerging basic science, translational, and clinical data to identify potentially effective treatment options. In addition, a multitude of both novel and repurposed therapeutic agents were used empirically and studied within clinical trials.

Areas of Uncertainty: 

The majority of trialed agents have failed to provide reproducible, definitive proof of efficacy in reducing the mortality of COVID-19 with the exception of corticosteroids in moderate to severe disease. Recently, evidence has emerged that the oral antiparasitic agent ivermectin exhibits numerous antiviral and anti-inflammatory mechanisms with trial results reporting significant outcome benefits. Given some have not passed peer review, several expert groups including Unitaid/World Health Organization have undertaken a systematic global effort to contact all active trial investigators to rapidly gather the data needed to grade and perform meta-analyses.

Data Sources: 

Data were sourced from published peer-reviewed studies, manuscripts posted to preprint servers, expert meta-analyses, and numerous epidemiological analyses of regions with ivermectin distribution campaigns.

Therapeutic Advances: 

A large majority of randomized and observational controlled trials of ivermectin are reporting repeated, large magnitude improvements in clinical outcomes. Numerous prophylaxis trials demonstrate that regular ivermectin use leads to large reductions in transmission. Multiple, large “natural experiments” occurred in regions that initiated “ivermectin distribution” campaigns followed by tight, reproducible, temporally associated decreases in case counts and case fatality rates compared with nearby regions without such campaigns.

Conclusions: 

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/06000/Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

1 hour ago, AngusMactavish said:

At least those that use it won't die from worms.

What ever works is better than what  Big Pharma has done to ruin our lives just for the almighty dollar--10's of thousands of lives have been ruined and lost, so they can play  god-will big pharma stop the slaughter?-NO; not yet; they are not through wringing every last dollar from us--and the best part is these jab companies are free of liable--what a sweet deal that is---HA  I hear that Pizer has produced another 250 million jabs just to finish off--OH; and the buyers remorse is going to be "Biblical"-we have fires ; disease; wars; drought; floods; all that is left is  the locusts and more;-where famine will happen !

• Sad 2

Well at least the covid antivirus shots are free in many countries to include the US. And living in Mexico most of the time and in the US for short visits, I get my Pfizer shots for free when up north. I do not know if one is charged for these shots if he gets them in Mexico.

3 minutes ago, johanson said:

Well at least the covid antivirus shots are free in many countries to include the US. And living in Mexico most of the time and in the US for short visits, I get my Pfizer shots for free when up north. I do not know if one is charged for these shots if he gets them in Mexico.

well I hate to break it to you; but nothing is free in this life ! Oh and I almost forgot; the so called vaccines don't even work- that's why people still get covid after having their jab---it never ends--no covid passport for me-I don't care if I will never travel again- I will not be coerced or even threatened  with prison !!!!!!!!!!!!--I have a problem with my attitude-it's called Americanism-!!!!--"THE UGLY AMERICAN"---HA- gov't--keep your paws off me-HA

And  another thing ; if you get injured by these jabs and you go to the hospital ; then file a claim with your insurance company; it will most likely be denied because the jab was not approved by the FDA and it's experimental --the company will tell you to complain to ever told you to get  the jab--Good luck with the Gov't--there is an old two thousand year old Roman  axiom---"LET THE BUYER BEWARE". How people forget so quickly---HA ----those who don't know their history are condemed to repeat it  ! "be a wise consumer"--well enough __

1 minute ago, CHILLIN said:

Maybe you should stick to music Bobby Brown. I was listening to some of your old tunes the other day. A blend of Hip Hop and R&B.

well; sorry to be the bearer of bad news; but the Bobby Brown that you are refering to is dead--I had that name years before your Bobby was even born---HA

30 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

well; sorry to be the bearer of bad news; but the Bobby Brown that you are refering to is dead--I had that name years before your Bobby was even born---HA

Bobby Brown Jr. died of a drug overdose, as did his wife, Whitney Houston. 

Bobby Brown Sr. is still very much alive, he recently appeared on that show where celebrities wear masks, and the panel has to guess who they are. He was born in 1969 and started performing at 12 years old. Not surprisingly, he was diagnosed as bi-polar in his late twenties. Here is at the American Music Awards in 1990. The sound is not as great as other you tube videos. But you get an idea of what he is all about. He has had a lot of both tradgedy and bliss in his life.

8 hours ago, bobby brown said:

What ever works is better than what  Big Pharma has done to ruin our lives just for the almighty dollar--10's of thousands of lives have been ruined and lost, so they can play  god-will big pharma stop the slaughter?-NO; not yet; they are not through wringing every last dollar from us--and the best part is these jab companies are free of liable--what a sweet deal that is---HA  I hear that Pizer has produced another 250 million jabs just to finish off--OH; and the buyers remorse is going to be "Biblical"-we have fires ; disease; wars; drought; floods; all that is left is  the locusts and more;-where famine will happen !

Yeah, the world is going to s***. Has been for a long time. But you are only getting us there faster.

3 minutes ago, Ferret said:

We can handle the truth. It's the insane, off-the-wall bullshit that we're sick of. Buh bye. You're blocked.

who are you to block me--you are nobody--this site does not ban someone just because you get knickers in  a twist"-Ferret"- and you still are a ferret-Rat  HA--after your stunt ; this blog will be closed by Moderator 2-THX--Bobby Brown

8 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

My mental image of these two.giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Boy--you got skills--why don't you try to get me canceled---oh; I guess you can't !--because I have nothing; unless you have the power to cancel my SOCIAL SECURITY checks-- are you so powerful ?--are you? PUNK !!--YEA ,I THOUGHT SO !!---BOBBY BROWN--