Chapala.com Webboard

How Mexico Forgot its Covid Crisis

RickS

Interesting piece of data here.  An anomaly or a trend?

According to the CDC’s vaccine adverse reactions portal, there have been 4,006 deaths following Covid-19 vaccinations reported between June 26 and July 9. During the same time period, the CDC shows 3,114 deaths attributed to Covid-19. That means there have been over 28% more vaccine-related deaths than Covid-related deaths during the two-week period.

This is readily checked so I won't list the source because it would just result in an ad hom deluge and none of you would go look it up like I did.  The numbers are correct for the two week time period cited.

And a rather interesting graph:

All Deaths Reported to VAERS

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

This is readily checked so I won't list the source because it would just result in an ad hom deluge and none of you would go look it up like I did.  The numbers are correct for the two week time period cited.

Did you bother to look this up?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/05/antivaccine-activists-use-government-database-side-effects-scare-public

• Thanks 1

I'm a fan of science.  And data.  But I realize there are nuances in any scientific database, especially those that are open to the public to add data without submission of proof which may result in false data.  If you READ the article, those nuances are explained, as well as the politicization of the data itself.  

Such nuances are typically avoided by the Tucker Carlsons of this world.  

People may misinterpret VAERS, which is easily searchable, as a catalog of actual side effects, rather than possible or suspected ones. And it’s easy to pull data out of context. “For those who are out to scare, there’s a lot of material there,” says Heidi Larson, director of the Vaccine Confidence Project at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.

Take Carlson’s fearful numbers. The Fox News host did not mention the reports are not vetted, nor that among the approximately 4000 deaths after COVID-19 vaccination reported to VAERS at the time of his broadcast, nearly 80% were in people 60 and older, whose mortality from all causes is substantially higher than in younger people. “A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines,” as CDC puts it on its website.

To counter misinterpretation of its data, the VAERS website prominently notes the reports do not imply causality and that any event could have happened by coincidence. The number of deaths reported after a COVID-19 vaccination as of 24 May—4863—represents just 0.0017% of more than 285 million doses of vaccine given, the agency notes in a continuously updated statement.

• Like 1

Well good people--didn't see that one coming, did ya --HA--Just a repeat of the swine flu vaccine mandated in 1976; killed more than the flu--"people who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it" !!!!!!!!!!!!!-- that's why I didn't take that jab !--saw that coming a mile away ---  HA--and that little "RAT" Fuchi-chi-I remember his fiasco on the aids scare--he really screwed that one up also--HA----take Nancy Reagans advice--"just say NO to drugs"-how poetic -wish I had better news; but people have to learn the hard way and some never do !

Like, as if Delta hits all countries at the same time. Wait. And, for the record, one shot of vaccine that requires two shots is like spitting into the wind. Which reminds me that rebuttal to any of you anti-vaxxers is also like spitting into the wind. No worries, you'll all be gone soon enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobby brown said:

Well good people--didn't see that one coming, did ya --HA--Just a repeat of the swine flu vaccine mandated in 1976; killed more than the flu--"people who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it" !!!!!!!!!!!!!-- that's why I didn't take that jab !--saw that coming a mile away ---  HA--and that little "RAT" Fuchi-chi-I remember his fiasco on the aids scare--he really screwed that one up also--HA----take Nancy Reagans advice--"just say NO to drugs"-how poetic -wish I had better news; but people have to learn the hard way and some never do !

In the USA 40 million received Swine Flu vaccinations.  So according to  you more than 40 million people died from Swine Flu vaccinations in the USA... WOW  I never knew...... Best kept secret in history

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Interesting piece of data here.  An anomaly or a trend?

And a rather interesting graph:

All Deaths Reported to VAERS

Fake news: "The CDC explains on its website that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires healthcare workers to report any deaths after vaccination to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). It is also important to note that VAERS is also open for any member of the public for submissions, alongside healthcare workers (vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html). These reports do not necessarily imply that the vaccine caused the death and often include entries not yet confirmed or verified by the government agencies."  

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths-idUSL1N2MZ2H8

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bobby brown said:

Millions more people died of swine flu than were injured by the vaccine. 

"CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older."

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

Like, as if Delta hits all countries at the same time. Wait. And, for the record, one shot of vaccine that requires two shots is like spitting into the wind. Which reminds me that rebuttal to any of you anti-vaxxers is also like spitting into the wind. No worries, you'll all be gone soon enough.

oh , contrary, the shot is not a Vaccine it's a bio-weapon and those who take it will be injured or dead within two years-and I'll have the last laugh--HA---that's my whole lot of nothing-!

20 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

oh , contrary, the shot is not a Vaccine it's a bio-weapon and those who take it will be injured or dead within two years-and I'll have the last laugh--HA---that's my whole lot of nothing-!

They walk among us.

SunFan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

darwin.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bobby brown said:

I bet you had a polio, small pox, measles, mumps and other vaccines. I bet you get a tetanus vaccine. Vaccines have kept people alive. Don't get a Covid vaccine. The disease might not kill you but you can be left with life threatening problems for the rest of your life. It is a horrible disease.

I find it hard to believe that there are so many folks out there who have yet to get their vaccine shots.

I have had the same family GP up north for more than 20 years and when he suggested that I get my vaccine shots as soon as practical in January of this year, I did as he suggested.  (in spite of what was being posted in Facebook etc.)

I trust my Doctor. I hope you will check with yours as well, should you not be planning to get your vaccine shots.

39 minutes ago, johanson said:

I find it hard to believe that there are so many folks out there who have yet to get their vaccine shots.

I have had the same family GP up north for more than 20 years and when he suggested that I get my vaccine shots as soon as practical in January of this year, I did as he suggested.  (in spite of what was being posted in Facebook etc.)

I trust my Doctor. I hope you will check with yours as well, should you not be planning to get your vaccine shots.

Why would anyone go to a doctor for anything if you can't trust what they tell you.?

1 hour ago, Jim Bowie said:

Why would anyone go to a doctor for anything if you can't trust what they tell you.?

Wow. Because they have the background and the knowledge that you don't?

Do you take your car to a mechanic? Do you hire plumbers or electricians or carpenters when you need them? Do you climb tall trees that have to be pruned? Do you hire legal advice when needed? etc. etc. ? I'm not saying take the FIRST one since it's advisable to get multiple opinions (at least three) for anything that you yourself are not qualified to do. But, holy moly, that's an incredible statement for you to make.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joco said:

I bet you had a polio, small pox, measles, mumps and other vaccines. I bet you get a tetanus vaccine. Vaccines have kept people alive. Don't get a Covid vaccine. The disease might not kill you but you can be left with life threatening problems for the rest of your life. It is a horrible disease.

you have everything backwards--this RNA jab was created before the so called virus--create a problem and the cure quickly appears within months--this is all planned to line the pockets of the big pharma--follow the money--big pharma is laughing all the way to the bank--