Chapala.com Webboard

Black TV Screen Part Two

In the interest of all moving along, have copied/slightly altered  this from last night's post in case someone interested misses same.

To those who think it might be repairable...Ferret, Curmudgeon, Mainecoons, and Johanson and anyone else who wants to leap into the fray.... and knowing I'm certainly not infallible, especially with anything remotely tech-related: (my tech knowledge  could fit in a thimble and still have room for a cup of tea 😉)

Have I got a deal for you!  Come and get it (bring something to wrap it in) along with manual and  remote (batteries included). Goes to first one in the door.  Take it to SJC.  IF the guy thinks he can repair it......

(1) pay the piper and get yourself a "free" 55 inch flat screen Smart TV

(2)  same as # 1 but be a hero and donate it to a person/family/ ?? of your choice

(3)  tell the guy to go ahead and fix in on HIS dime, and then HE can either keep it for himself/family or give it away to a needy person/family (SJC certainly not lacking in that category).

Hoping  somebody can come out a winner in this.🤞 Just don't ever bring it back 🤣            376 766 3580 to arrange  (phone has answering machine)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4