Chapala.com Webboard

ADOPTED!!! -- ADORABLE PUPPY

The little chonk of cutness has a new home! Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and care.

During my very early morning walk, I stumbled over a puppy that was desperately trying to get my attention by clinging to my legs. He was wet, cold, and very hungry (he's now dry, warm and full). We absolutely can't keep another dog, so if anyone would like a little chonk of cuteness, please contact me at 332-617-3588. He is your typical mix and should grow to be a medium-ish/slightly larger sized dog (but this is just a guess). (sorry, not the best pics)

puppy1.jpg

puppy2.jpg

• Like 3

That is a real cutie. I wish I had room for another animal, but I am overbooked and wouldn't dare add another pet to the family. 

Thank you for rescuing that him. I hope you are able to find a good family for him.  He's so cute :)  

Thanks for the kind words! Please pass the word to anyone that might even be thinking of adopting a pet. This little guy is a cutie. He's got lots of energy, is very quick and is very affectionate. I know there are a lot of dogs out there that need a home, but I hope someone out there has space for this little charmer. 

• Like 1

• Tingting changed the title to ADOPTED!!! -- ADORABLE PUPPY