Chapala.com Webboard

Croc's Really Spotted?

On 7/15/2021 at 11:28 AM, Yo1 said:

I sure looks real.  But I'm not sure a cocodrilo would swim  that distance without diving for a time and returning to the surface.  Next time, someone should throw a rock into the water to see if it reacts.  I'd be interested in seeing that.

The crocodile is a wild creature and he looks content not being spooked swimming around not using stealth/sneaking to do his thing. His or hers thing is sleep, hunt, eat, check things out getting a comfortable place and sleep. It's a retired life :) It appears he feels comfortable a typical Ajijic resident in the video. Problem is other small animals are already comfortable around the lake.

Here's how the men see things. :)

On 7/15/2021 at 5:00 PM, traderspoc said:

it may be the same one that was sighted five years ago, by the port captain, seems to been sighted between chapala and san Juan Cosala most of the time.

Its a shame its probably eating the lake birds

I heard it has a taste for Americans.

1 hour ago, lcscats said:

No Canadians taste better as they have a Maple syrup taste with a dash of flavored potato chips.  🙂 I  am sure I will pay for this later.

The Croc was looking for a shot of Poutine.

SunFan

• Haha 1