Chapala.com Webboard

Quad

6 hours ago, Kiko said:

FWIW I did see a Kawasaki quad for sale near the pemex on the libramiento a couple of days ago on the East side going north.

To quote my own post, LOL, if you need some help to mod a quad (hey that rhymes),  Estoy a sus ordenes cuando disponsible.‎ 

This is not "virtue signaliing".  This is what fellow motocyclists do. 🖖

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kiko said:

To quote my own post, LOL, if you need some help to mod a quad (hey that rhymes),  Estoy a sus ordenes cuando disponsible.‎ 

This is not "virtue signaliing".  This is what fellow motocyclists do. 🖖

Gracias carnale but I am serious about being too disabled. This was my last ride in 2017. Even then mi carnales had to kick start it for me because I couldn't any more. I went from 180lbs. to 110. My doc got me back up to 140 now but as well as my fekked lungs I have only about 25% of my muscles left and they won't be coming back.

IMG_1024a.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

Gracias carnale but I am serious about being too disabled. This was my last ride in 2017. Even then mi carnales had to kick start it for me because I couldn't any more. I went from 180lbs. to 110. My doc got me back up to 140 now but as well as my fekked lungs I have only about 25% of my muscles left and they won't be coming back.

IMG_1024a.jpg

Chida foto.  If I can kick start a Honda XR650R with a race cam and no decompressor I can kick start that Brit no problem.  No soy puto.

You got my number or pm me.

IMG_6531.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2022 at 9:34 AM, happyjillin said:

I sold the beezer because after 25 years I couldn't stand looking at it anymore knowing I wouldn't ride it again.

For those of us who have ridden for decades, giving it up never seems to stop hurting.  My sympathies.  Not sure I could have parted with a classic bike like that.