Chapala.com Webboard

Exchange rate when using ATMs

Tennis Bum

On 7/17/2021 at 1:43 PM, gringohombre said:

So when you "decline", what happens next? Do you get a second choice for another and better conversion rate? 

No second choice but you get a better conversion rate

On 9/13/2021 at 2:19 PM, mudgirl said:

If you have a  Scotiabank account in Canada, as long as you keep the minimum amount required in the account, you can use any Scotiabank ATM worldwide without any fees.

I have HSBC in Canada and never pay ATM fees at the HSBC ATMS at Laguna mall.

3 hours ago, gringohombre said:

You have a clown there (with blackface) and we have a puppet in the US and nobody knows who is pulling the strings!!!

Regardless of which country, the world leaders seems to be full of Clowns. But seriously if I was a CAD I would be really pi**ed off with the Loonie at 0.78 cents and out of desperation would have voted for a different Clown.

Given that "all" home sales or rentals at Lakeside are in USD,   our friends have to pay 20% more for rents or house purchases.........ouch that hurts..... 

11 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Regardless of which country, the world leaders seems to be full of Clowns. But seriously if I was a CAD I would be really pi**ed off with the Loonie at 0.78 cents and out of desperation would have voted for a different Clown.

Given that "all" home sales or rentals at Lakeside are in USD,   our friends have to pay 20% more for rents or house purchases.........ouch that hurts..... 

Well;  NO LAUNDRY

24 minutes ago, gringal said:

I think we can more or less agree that politicians in general answer to their sources of support, such as arms manufacturers, drug companies, religious groups and so on... ad infinitum.  Our votes should reflect our knowledge of who the sources of support are.

I answered to the citizens of Millet period. The only party politics in Canada are at the provincial and federal level.