Chapala.com Webboard

Where to Post House for Sale by owner

This site is owned by Coldwell Banker, and was originally designed to promote their own business by offering advice to newcomers. In no way do they want or allow real-estate transactioning on this site unless it is their own. I suspect your new post will be removed shortly.

Make up some posters.... there's a bulletin board outside Superlake..... and there USED to be one at El Torito too (now??)  Keep an eye out as they strip them when they get too full.  Also check along the carretera in Riberas...south side is best... and see if you can spot any other boards.

8 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Make up some posters.... there's a bulletin board outside Superlake..... and there USED to be one at El Torito too (now??)  Keep an eye out as they strip them when they get too full.  Also check along the carretera in Riberas...south side is best... and see if you can spot any other boards.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Posting outside of SuperLake works.  We had friends see an ad and actually bought a house from seeing it at SuperLake.  Many homes are rented via this option also.  Placing a Home/Casa for sale sign with an arrow on the carretera may be beneficial.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyPanda said:

This site is owned by Coldwell Banker, and was originally designed to promote their own business by offering advice to newcomers. In no way do they want or allow real-estate transactioning on this site unless it is their own. I suspect your new post will be removed shortly.

There's no reason to remove a post asking about posting a house sale here.  It is informative for the newer members of the groupl

FB seems to be a very powerful way to advertise sales and rentals.  I believer there are several pages that do this just for this area.  Real estate research shows that almost all home buyers now look for and find property on the internet.  Print advertising is largely a waste of money now but a good sign out front still works well since many buyers drive around or walk around areas they are interested in.

Probably wouldn't do much in a gated fracc or condo, however.

2 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

There's no reason to remove a post asking about posting a house sale here.  It is informative for the newer members of the groupl

FB seems to be a very powerful way to advertise sales and rentals.  I believer there are several pages that do this just for this area.  Real estate research shows that almost all home buyers now look for and find property on the internet.  Print advertising is largely a waste of money now but a good sign out front still works well since many buyers drive around or walk around areas they are interested in.

Probably wouldn't do much in a gated fracc or condo, however.

Thank you so much. And, yes, I do have signs on the house.

3 hours ago, ibarra said:

Posting outside of SuperLake works.  We had friends see an ad and actually bought a house from seeing it at SuperLake.  Many homes are rented via this option also.  Placing a Home/Casa for sale sign with an arrow on the carretera may be beneficial.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

You're late to the party. HIs second post has pricing, description, location, phone numbers. Pretty sure we've all read the rules.

16 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

You're late to the party. HIs second post has pricing, description, location, phone numbers. Pretty sure we've all read the rules.

,You're right and I missed that one completely.  Senior moment.

Home sale post deleted.  Thanks for the heads up.