Chapala.com Webboard

OFFICIAL PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION ON-LINE IN MEXICO?

Carnivore

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

How about this one which was just posted by Plan B on InsideLakeside...

Document (salud.gob.mx)

Maybe it is best to wait a few days.....

After Hugo López-Gatell, Undersecretary of Prevention and Health Promotion, reported on Tuesday that the Covid vaccination certificate can now be obtained, social media users reported failures on the government page.

Users pointed out that once the CURP is entered, it takes time to recognize the information and then they are asked to wait a few minutes and enter the data again.

Favor de esperar unos minutos y volver a intentar     "Please wait a few minutes and try again" is the message that appears on the page

• Like 1

I got through to the website at around 5am this morning. I didn't get the email back from them until around 9:30am. The email contains a link you must click on to get your certificate. When I clicked on the link it told me , time had expired.

30 minutes ago, jguerin said:

I Went also on the site  it say and make me repeat many times I am not a robot. The other things they mention is Estamos atendiendo su solicitud and nothing else happened.  Any idea what more I can do?   Thanks.

Try early in the morning or late at night when their web site isn't that busy.

The site to request your official Covid vaccine confirmation is https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx/ This is not the registration site, despite the similarity in URLs.

Once you input your CURP and check the robot thing, you likely will get one of two messages (based on my experiences.) First, the system may ask you to wait briefly and try again. Or, "we are working on your application," which is the message JGueriin received. There is no need to keep trying again and again all day (as I did) after receiving the latter message--you will get your documentation when it is available and it will be sent to the email with which you did your federal vaccine registration. Note that the email says you have 90 minutes to click the (top) link to download your form. (The second link is to report any errors.)

CHECK YOUR DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY!.... pretty much every detail on my documentation specific to the shots themselves is incorrect. My name, CURP and vaccine type are accurate but the lot and date of application are wrong for the first dose. My second dose shows as "Unregistered."

So, to the second link I go to ask them to correct errors on both doses. To accomplish this, one must upload a pdf of the original document that shows the correct info, after clicking a box, or two, or more, to summarize which of their inputting errors you are asking them to fix. So, I have errors on First Dose, and no info for Second Dose. But...the system will only allow correction to one or the other. I attached the documentation to correct my first dose, but now the system will not allow me to either update or re-enter to correct my second dose by adding the pdf to it.

I'm going to wait a bit and see if they correct my first dose then try to reenter the system to correct/update my second dose. Grrrr....

2 hours ago, bmh said:

I just got a message that they cannot find information to generate the document.. so now what??

So far Europe does not recognize SINOVAC so no big deal but it is a little crazy.

Perhaps see if my previous post giving instructions to correct the data work for you. Note that it will only accept one pdf so do your best to combine your docs from each shot into one document.

2 hours ago, bmh said:

• 2 weeks later...

two weeks ago I requested certificates for 4 people - 3 of which required changes right away, 2 had wrong curp number, 1 had no email address - the 4th one sent the certificate, but it did not have all info on it! (I really thought that I had i out of 4 - but no, the second dose was not there!)

still waiting, does anyone have any idea how long this might take?

I have gone back and given the info again to get a message saying "you have already requested this"

Needing to travel and really would like this done.....anyone know how long it is taking?

thanks

2 hours ago, hazbri said:

two weeks ago I requested certificates for 4 people - 3 of which required changes right away, 2 had wrong curp number, 1 had no email address - the 4th one sent the certificate, but it did not have all info on it! (I really thought that I had i out of 4 - but no, the second dose was not there!)

still waiting, does anyone have any idea how long this might take?

I have gone back and given the info again to get a message saying "you have already requested this"

Needing to travel and really would like this done.....anyone know how long it is taking?

thanks

I've not received my corrections and I uploaded the docs on the first day. There's apparently a queue of 92 million docs. Your original, handwritten confirmations from each vaccine are your best source for travel and for documentation. 

• Thanks 1