Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Need new computer


Recommended Posts

Desktop or laptop? Spanish or English setup/keyboard? Answers will determine whether you can "wait" or not.....

Mike the Computer guy built me a new desktop when mine died in January... excellent job!  376 765 4156

mail:  mike@ajijiccomputing.com         leaving a phone message in case he does not  answer works best for me

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Floradude said:

Good to know about both Mike and Luis.  I have a desk top and if needed do either, or both make house calls.

Normally Mike does, but has not been during CoV times. He does, however, receive desktop towers (and laptops etc) at his home in Riberas, does whatever is need, and lets you know to come and pick up.  He was able to recover all my documents and photos from the fried one, and even modified Windows 10 installed  to work like Win 7 for me!!

As of the 3 "sad" responses to my earlier reply.... don't really understand  and am confused.  Did I word it poorly or ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks to all.  For some unknown reason my laptop came alive again.  I did nothing but turn it on again. Will try and make it until I go back to the states. Gracias       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, rafterbr said:

Thanks to all.  For some unknown reason my laptop came alive again.  I did nothing but turn it on again. Will try and make it until I go back to the states. Gracias       

Quick! Backup those critical files!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RickS said:

My experiences have been good...

 

Mine too. Mike has always helped, always arrived on time, always been reasonably priced and has never led me astray. Wouldn't dream of using anyone else.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

there are many good computer people in the area. I have used Computerland in Riberas on the carretera and have always been treated well, promptly and fairly priced.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2021 at 8:29 AM, HarryB said:

there are many good computer people in the area. I have used Computerland in Riberas on the carretera and have always been treated well, promptly and fairly priced.

Gracias! After several months of search to replace the tower I was sold that did not work and the guy didn't care,i had it emptied and donated it to Have Hammers. Went to Computerland and they sold me exactly what I  wanted [tower with windows 7] for $3500 pesos and they recommended Francisco to clone everything in my tower to it as my backup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Gracias! After several months of search to replace the tower I was sold that did not work and the guy didn't care,i had it emptied and donated it to Have Hammers. Went to Computerland and they sold me exactly what I  wanted [tower with windows 7] for $3500 pesos and they recommended Francisco to clone everything in my tower to it as my backup.

It must have broke your little heart to give away your Windows XP box.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

It must have broke your little heart to give away your Windows XP box.

In your haste to personally attack me once more all you have done is show that you know nada. I really enjoy making donations to Have Hammers whenever I can. Yer tripe spouting looks good on ya-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 4:42 PM, johanson said:

Gosh, Windows 7 has been around since 2009. I didn't know it was still being used, let alone being updated.

I know a guy who still uses XP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...