Chapala.com Webboard

San Antonio , Texas

cedros

This is quite the conversation, Cedros. It has been established through hundreds if not thousands of personal reports on here and all over the Internet, on national news channels and everywhere else that most states let you walk in and get a shot at any location regardless of your background.

They don't ask you to fudge your name, your nationality, or your eye color. They have excess shots and they want everyone to be vaccinated, regardless.

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2021 at 5:49 PM, Mostlylost said:

My information is based on over 20 Mexicans receiving vaccinations in the USA.

They don't need to know where you are calling or traveling from. They don't need to know what ID you will be using when you make the appointment. Your Passport from any country in the world will work, Drivers license, or any picture ID will work in Texas.  Our Mexican passports were fine.

I just checked and the Walgreens site is working for appointments in San Antonio Texas. Walgreens does not ask for an address only an email. 

https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19?ban=covid_vaccine_landing_schedule

Here is the HEB appointment for San Antonio They ask address and offer you can enter country if not from USA.  They just made an appointment with a Mexican address showing Mexico for county and country

https://vaccine.heb.com/scheduler?q=78240

On 7/2/2021 at 4:16 PM, cedros said:

Most of those aren't in San Antonio I was told by the peron I forwarded it to. They said many of those were in Houston or various small towns

HEB & Walgreens aren't in San Antonio??? That would be news to the hundreds of employees they have there.....

As multiple posters with actual experience have told you....

In San Antonio vaccines are available at Walgreens, HEB, CVS, Walmart, and many more.  As posted by many any photo ID will work. They don't care where you are from. 

As I posted I was able to make an appointment on the HEB website  for an HEB near the airport for J&J vaccine using a Mexico address just a couple of days ago. 

Maybe since you doubt everyone, are unable to navigate simple websites to make an appointment, and have already been vaccinated in Mexico, you should find something else to frustrate over?   

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

HEB & Walgreens aren't in San Antonio??? That would be news to the hundreds of employees they have there.....

In San Antonio vaccines are available at Walgreens, HEB, CVS, Walmart, and many more.  As posted by many any photo ID will work. They don't care where you are from. 

As I posted I was able to make an appointment on the HEB website  for an HEB near the airport for J&J vaccine using a Mexico address just a couple of days ago. 

Maybe since you doubt everyone, are unable to navigate simple websites to make an appointment, and have already been vaccinated in Mexico, you should find something else to frustrate over?   

Maybe

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

The website you posted is misleading. By far most aren't in San Antonio and many have no spots savailable-I checked after getting a complaint from the person I fowarded it to. Do you read those sites before you post thedm? 

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2021 at 10:27 AM, AndyPanda said:

This is quite the conversation, Cedros. It has been established through hundreds if not thousands of personal reports on here and all over the Internet, on national news channels and everywhere else that most states let you walk in and get a shot at any location regardless of your background.

They don't ask you to fudge your name, your nationality, or your eye color. They have excess shots and they want everyone to be vaccinated, regardless.

I wish.

We did a quick count on the site you posted for vaccinations in San Antonio;

-only 30 locations were for San Antonio,  about 200 were for other parts of Texas, and about 100 had no spots available. About as useful as your posts you have made for Mexico

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2021 at 9:09 AM, Mostlylost said:

Your wish has come true. HEB asks country when scheduling the appointment and Mexico is ok.

July 16 HEB close to the San Antonio airport appoints available all day for J&J   Here is one example

HEB.JPG

Good news

On 7/2/2021 at 4:55 PM, Mostlylost said:

I got the J & J vaccine in San Antonio last Wednesday. Thanks for all the information that you have posted. I had many pages printed out  showing vaccination sites, vaccines available, etc. but when I checked into the hotel the guy on the desk said don't waste your time with all that. He got on his computer and phone and told me to walk 7 blocks to a certain CVS location and they had what I needed.

I think my 4th vaccination will be Pfizer. The messenger RNA ones may be the best.  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, cedros said:

... snip.... He got on his computer and phone and told me to walk 7 blocks to a certain CVS location and they had what I needed.

I'm pretty sure that is what you have been hearing here on this Board for about a month or so...... without all the angst.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, RickS said:

I'm pretty sure that is what you have been hearing here on this Board for about a month or so...... without all the angst.

But he was more believable. I want to be certain before I put something in me.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 12:05 PM, RickS said:

No

• Sad 1