Chapala.com Webboard

Johnson & Johnson vaccine

cedros

52 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Yes.  As of today, June 22nd, all 3 vaccines are available at  multiplical outlets in Laredo.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Yes.  As of today, June 22nd, all 3 vaccines are available at  multiplical outlets in Laredo.

Do you know if it is the same in San Antonio? My travel agents say it is much heaper to fly there than to Laredo. 

18 minutes ago, cedros said:

Do you know if it is the same in San Antonio? My travel agents say it is much heaper to fly there than to Laredo. 

This site should be helpful to book your choice of shots in San Antonio:

https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/What-YOU-Can-Do/Vaccination

7 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Does anyone have any idea how long they may continue doing this.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cedros said:

Does anyone have nay idea how long they may continue doing this.

I would think you would get the best answer to that question by calling them yourself and asking them directly. Just sayin'. :D

1 minute ago, Jim Bowie said:

I would think you would get the best answer to that question by calling them yourself and asking them directly. Just sayin'. :D

That would be the logical thing to do but them don't answer. Usually I am more on top of things but today I am helping 3 seniors get their vaccinations at El Chante.

6 hours ago, cedros said:

You can take the overnight bus from Guadalajara to Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas and walk across the bridge to Laredo, Texas  That would be much cheaper than flying.  

I believe that Cedros is Canadian. Can fly into the U.S. with the proper antigen test but probably shouldn't try to cross by land (drive or walk bridge)  without running the risk of being turned back. Others will say differently but those are the current rules that are still in place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 7:36 AM, Mostlylost said:

Aeromar now has direct flights from Guadalajara to Laredo. Quite a bit closer than San Antonio.

https://www.skyscanner.com.mx/rutas/gdl/lrd/guadalajara-a-laredo.html

26 minutes ago, cedros said:

Aeromar posted that hey have flights to Laredo now.

Aeromar flights from Guadalajara (GDL) to Laredo, USA (LRD

AeromarMX  $159 US one way

That is a Mexico CIty to Laredo flight.  They do not offer flights from GDL to Laredo.

To get to Laredo from GDL you need to change planes and it will be at least 7 hours. Far easier & cheaper to fly to San Antonio.

1 hour ago, Mostlylost said:

That is a Mexico CIty to Laredo flight.  They do not offer flights from GDL to Laredo.

To get to Laredo from GDL you need to change planes and it will be at least 7 hours. Far easier & cheaper to fly to San Antonio.

Guadalajara to Laredo from $7,849 - Cheap flights from Guadalajara to Laredo in 2021 | Skyscanner

Confusing.

6 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Here's their flight map.  https://www.aeromar.mx/es/destinos

I've seen their flight maps but they conflict with what Aeromar is promoting. I don't trust them as I had a negatice experience with Aeromar several years ago.

12 minutes ago, cedros said:

I've seen their flight maps but they conflict with what Aeromar is promoting. I don't trust them as I had a negatice experience with Aeromar several years ago.

No it doesn't, the promo ad you posted specifies the direct flight to Laredo is from Mexico City.  You can book it GDL-MEX-LRD 

12 hours ago, cedros said:

Not confusing at all... You can fly from Guadalajara to Laredo. Just not direct.  You can fly from Guadalajara to anywhere in the world just a matter of how many connections to change planes. 

• Haha 2