Chapala.com Webboard

Documentation of their vaccination registration

1 minute ago, SunFan said:

I've had two doses of the Pfizer vaccine and neither show on the site.

Guess I won't book any flights to Canada just yet.

SunFan

We still have the paper documentation given at the time of the vaccination, but it would be nice to have the printout from the site.

2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Close to 150 million people in the vaccinated in the USA have received a hand written document.  Are you suggesting they will not be valid? 

Vac card.png

150 million are total # vaccinated.  Mine is not handwritten at all.  Two computer generated labels were affixed on the above form, showing all the info. 

It may vary from state to state or even within states, but certainly not 100% handwritten. 

• Like 1

Ours and millions of others are completely handwritten. No stamp... no seal. There are examples all over the internet. 

My son's has a date stamp from an ink pad type stamp. My daughter's has a sticker with the lot number., but she had to fill in her name.  The cards at that vaccination center where they did 5,000 in one day were just handed to the people to fill in themselves.  That was the normal at many mass vaccination sites. 

So no not 100% , but based on reports and those I have seen, the vast majority are hand written. Also in the USA there is no database of those vaccinated.

So it would seem the world will have to accept the card issued in vaccination centers in the USA.

4.JPG

3.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Also in the USA there is no database of those vaccinated.

My vax record is kept by my local health department; I can access at their website.  It shows same data as what is on my card, plus a QR code for each shot. 

In the US, health departments (sometimes local level, sometimes state levels) routinely track all sorts of vaccinations, mostly for school admission.  This includes vaccinations given by doctors and at pharmacies.  

You are making generalizations that are not true..they may be true for you and your family, but not universally true.

20 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

My vax record is kept by my local health department; I can access at their website.  It shows same data as what is on my card, plus a QR code for each shot. 

In the US, health departments (sometimes local level, sometimes state levels) routinely track all sorts of vaccinations, mostly for school admission.  This includes vaccinations given by doctors and at pharmacies.  

You are making generalizations that are not true..they may be true for you and your family, but not universally true.

Good for you! As I stated not 100% but millions have receives a hand written card with no information recorded. 

SInce millions of covid vaccinations required no registration or information it would seem that that information is not possible.   In Texas you must send th information to a state website with written permission and they only record what you tell them in regards to Covid, since Texas had many mass vaccination sites that collected nothing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Good for you! 

SInce millions of vaccinations required no registration or information it would seem that that information is not possible.   

It is the provider that collects the data at time of administration and sends it to the health dept.  Most kids get their childhood disease vaccines at their pediatrician's office....that office sends the data to state or local health dept.  

As far as Covid vax in California, here's one of their FAQ's

How does the state know I got vaccinated?

A: The state maintains a secure, confidential immunization information system for residents, which should include a record of your coronavirus vaccinations. If you ask the state for your vaccination record, you won’t get a white replacement card but rather a record of all of your immunizations on file, including your COVID-19 vaccinations.

This from New York City site, 

COVID-19 Vaccine Records

If you are fully vaccinated but lost your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or need verification of your vaccine status, you can request a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record. You cannot get a replacement COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card at this time, but you can get an official record noting you have been vaccinated.

To request a vaccination record:

For more information, email cir@health.nyc.gov or call 311. Do not send personal identifying information by email.

And this from Texas, 

• I lost my Vaccination Card. Where can I get proof of vaccination?

If you misplaced your Vaccination Card after receiving your vaccine through Texas Health, you can get your COVID-19 vaccine record in several ways. These include: MyChart or the Health Information Management Department at Texas Health. If you received your vaccine through Texas Health or another provider, you can also get your vaccine record through ImmTrac. We are unable to recreate a Vaccination Card.

Download step-by-step instructions on the different ways you can get proof of vaccination.

5 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

It is the provider that collects the data at time of administration and sends it to the health dept.  Most kids get their childhood disease vaccines at their pediatrician's office....that office sends the data to state or local health dept.  

As far as Covid vax in California, here's one of their FAQ's

How does the state know I got vaccinated?

A: The state maintains a secure, confidential immunization information system for residents, which should include a record of your coronavirus vaccinations. If you ask the state for your vaccination record, you won’t get a white replacement card but rather a record of all of your immunizations on file, including your COVID-19 vaccinations.

And the other 49 states??  The pics I posted are from more than one state.  I have 2 nephews that got vaccinated in San Diego. They are Mexicans  The state does not have their information. Their card was hand written. 

There is no requirement for ID for Covid shots, nor registry for Covid shots in many states. To compare this mass vaccination program to childhood shots is apples to oranges. 

So my statement remains the same. ....did the poster think that the US vax cards that are handwritten will not be accepted?

20 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

And the other 49 states??  The pics I posted are from more than one state.  I have 2 nephews that got vaccinated in San Diego. They are Mexicans  The state does not have their information. Their card was hand written. 

There is no requirement for ID for Covid shots, nor registry for Covid shots in many states. To compare this mass vaccination program to childhood shots is apples to oranges. 

So my statement remains the same. ....did the poster think that the US vax cards that are handwritten will not be accepted?

I edited to cover TEXAS and NEW YORK.  ALL say there is a way to get record of vax.  

Didn't your nephews need to show an ID?  Passport or???  The state most likely has a record of their ID and hence, their vax.  Though it is entirely possible they, and others fell through the cracks.  But your blanket statements about the vaccine records are simply wrong. 

I have yet to find a state that said there was no mechanism to find your vax record. 

If I am not mistaken, the OP was asking about the MEXICAN site. Data from the US or France or Zimbabwe is not terribly relevant IMHO. Since I just got my first jab, I can't help. Anyone who was vaccinated IN MEXICO with both jabs and was able to get a record from that site?

• Thanks 1

In San Diego my nephews were at a mass vax site. They showed their Mexican passports when they drove in. No one recorded their name according to them.. They were handed cards without their names on them, just like the thousands of others vaccinated that weekend. ....Wasn't a matter of falling through the cracks. 

In San Antonio my son and his wife made appointments and were given a time. They were under 40 and the vax were for 65 or older.  They entered the line of cars at their assigned time. They were not asked for an ID so it would be impossible for Texas to know about them. They said there were 5,000 people vaccinated that day.  There were people on both sides of the car giving the shots. Took about 30 seconds according to them. Then park in the exit area for 15 minutes. They got their second 4 weeks later in Houston. Just showed their card from the first time. 

My wife and I were vaxed in Texas. We presented our Mexican passports. My information nor my wife's are available on the Texas website you posted.  That Texas registry requires you to fill out a legal for them to record your information. So unless you enroll Texas does not have the info.

Find out Why Millions of Texans Are Enrolled in ImmTrac2

We were vaxed at a Walmart. I asked if they would have the information available from Walmart in some form. They said your card is it. Walmart later announced they are partnering with a private organization CLEAR but CLEAR is a voluntary company where you must open an account. 

9 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

If I am not mistaken, the OP was asking about the MEXICAN site. Data from the US or France or Zimbabwe is not terribly relevant IMHO. Since I just got my first jab, I can't help. Anyone who was vaccinated IN MEXICO with both jabs and was able to get a record from that site?

But the worry the OP has is they don't think the papers they have will not be accepted. If they will not than there are millions and millions of people vaccinated in the USA who would have the same problem. 

No problem getting there but they haven't finsished typing them

I got 2 Sinaovac vaccinations at El Chante and a flimsey paper spelling out the details (my name, date, make of vaccine, Lote, my CURP , my age, sex, and Folio de Registro Mivacuna written by hand, Gobierno de Mexico etc.). I can go to their website and they have typed in some of their blanks and hand written parts. I printed this out and then reduced it and had it laminated so it fits in my wallet.  I will go to their site in a month or so and they should have it all typed in. Quite offical looking. Once they have typed info in all the blank and hand written spaces It will do.

• Haha 1

My wife and I got vaccinated at two different CVS in Texas. The only real proof is the little card with handwritten info on it, as many said.

When I got shot at CVS, it asked my email, but didn’t ask my wife’s when she got hers. I got an email vaccination record, but not my wife. And I don’t see my record on CVS website, at this moment.

As I see it, they just want to get people vaccinated as soon as possible. They didn’t have time to think through the whole thing. “Keeping the record” is a low priority. It’s a mess, even in the USA.

Serious as Covid, countries will need real proof of no virus before a traveller can enter. Either a piece of paper or a printed record has no credibility, at this moment.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

I am happy to see that cruise  ships are sailing with 100% crew vaccination and passengers 95% vaccination. This situation  is must better than normal daily living conditions...so will we be safer on board ship?

With all the bugs you can pick up on a cruise ship, Covid may be the least of one's worries.  They are floating petri dishes.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1