Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone know where to buy this style of broom?

28 minutes ago, artsnob said:

There is a plastic store on Hidalgo west of bank in Ajijic they have them in a barrel out front, more inside, they are sooo cheap buy more than one...

Oh man, how could you do that to us?  That's the only color we use!  :D 

There is a store in that first block of Calle Hidalgo off the plaza where I have seen a barrel with brooms and mops at its entry.  Calle Hidalgo is called Calle Parroquia east of Colon.  No idea of the store's name....just a small tienda.  

map hidalgo.png

fyi, have seen those plastic bristle brushes elsewhere and they always seem to be displayed in barrels outside of stores.  I think I've seen them in one or another hardware store in that strip of stores on the carretera's north side between Javier Mina and Revolucion.  But exactly where, exactly when...quien sabe.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2021 at 5:09 PM, cedros said:

Almost everywhere.

I am mistaken. I will keep my eyes open. I have bought dozens of brooms in Mexzico

The hardware store one block east of Superlake on the same side of the carretera had several this morning. 

Across the carretera from the Ajijic Pemex the brooms look very similar. Both places have ones with the 3 bands around the bristels. I don't know if the ones across from the Ajijic Pemex had nylon bristles but the ones at the hardware store did. 

The hardware store one block east of Superlake on the same side of the carretera had several this morning. 

Across the carretera from the Ajijic Pemex the brooms look very similar. Both places have ones with the 3 bands around the bristels. I don't know if the ones across from the Ajijic Pemex had nylon bristles but the ones at the hardware store did.