Chapala.com Webboard

Send in the Maroons

CHILLIN

Someone is sure loading the forum with dim wit maroons. For the dim witted who were raised by television, the phrase was taught by a cartoon bunny, who constantly tricked a hunter(which is pretty dam easy) Then he would exclaim 'Sheesh, what a maroon'.

People more educated and/ or more travelled know that Maroons were a large group of African slaves who escaped captivity and built elaborate villages and small farms in the mountains of Jamaica. They occasionally raided the lower plantations to free family members. They are still very active in Jamaica. They were brave, resourceful and fair. Just like Dr. Fauci. So Dr. Fauci compliments you for the praise.

• Haha 2

So, lets call it like we see it, agreed?

Just a MORON.

Happy Now

While he MAY have more creds, doesn't excuse the flip/flops. A scientist would weigh the benefit to outcome, while he MAY have done so,

his fip/flopping is no excuse, ask a doctor that has some experience in treating REAL people.

You are able to pick your poison, either you believe this, this, it escapes me.

Or you believe what the SCIENCE says.

A scientist, he is not, a shill for big pharma, got it.

Follow the money, is the way to go.

There are some alternative prophylactics, that address dealing with covid, but you will not read about it, following MSM, Why? because of the MONEY.

So Chillin, your response.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Two things: First, this is a board for discussion and help concerning living in Mexico.

Second, it is not  a repository for personal vitriol, hate, politics and personal rants.

Actually, one more thing: as a mere member here, I shouldn't have to be the one pointing this out.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mexjerry said:

Or you believe what the SCIENCE says.

A scientist, he is not, a shill for big pharma, got it.

Follow the money, is the way to go.

"physician-scientist and immunologist who serves as the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the chief medical advisor to the president."

You need to broaden your news sources - Faux News is not the last word.

And maroon is a color and a rock band - Maroon 5.

• Like 1

BS, I like that, fits in with what you've spouted, notice that you, yourself called that into the conversation, not I.

So beanroy, I am GUESSING, your response is regards to Chillin.

Chillin, IQ has NOTHING to do with the amount, or lack thereof of intelligence, it has all to do with the science.

So, lets call it like it is, a moron.

I did not mean to disparage the color.

Ask this question, " how many patients have you, Docter Fauci, treated is this pandemic?"

I await the response, but I suspect it will be nil or some other insignificant number.

Just now, mexjerry said:

So, lets call it like it is, a moron.

I did not mean to disparage the color.

Ask this question, " how many patients have you, Docter Fauci, treated is this pandemic?"

I await the response, but I suspect it will be nil or some other insignificant number.

You are "a" moron. Go away!

I like that response "uncountable".

His "decision" certainly has had an effect on the nation, as well as the world, however, I think you need to broaden your view as to his "decisions", with

regard to how it "affects" the world, as whole.

Just my two centavos

14 minutes ago, mexjerry said:

Chillin

How does that having anything to with the dialog ongoing?

About like asking if you have tested positive for HIV, have you had that test, asking for a friend

He wants to know if you are an  anti-vaxxer? I might like to know also if you refuse to go away.