Chapala.com Webboard

Vaccine Message from Chapala Expat Liaison

Tomorrow Monday, May 31st the 50-60 age group will be receiving covid vaccine shots at the Instituto Technological on the Libramiento.
Usual starting time will be 8 a.m. depending on vaccine arrival. Shots will be given for several days. Usual docs must be presented CURP, VISA, Registration receipt from mivacuna.com, and proof of residence
No missed shots for the over 60 group will be given. The acting mayor says that these will be addressed separately.
Your friend, Hector España Ramos

I was there today (Monday) at the Technology Institute, arriving about 10.  The vaccines arrived around 11. Vaccinations geared up about Noon and I was out by 1 pm.

As for paperwork before entering the Auditorium, they wanted my printed CURP, printed "mivacuna" pre-registration page and preferred the copy of my passport over the copy of my Permanente card. They didn't ask me for any additional information.

Now, of course, we all know things can change throughout any given day at any given site, depending on a variety of factors. I think we're pretty accustomed to bringing copies of everything they could possibly want in an effort to not waste a trip or have to return home for more documentation.

Feels GREAT to be vaccinated!  VIVA!!! VIVA MEXICO!!!

Salud,

Val  :)

• Thanks 2