Chapala.com Webboard

AstraZeneca starts Monday 31 May ages 50-59

AstraZeneca starts tomorrow, Monday 31 May at the Tecnológico de Chapala on the libramiento for first dose age 50-59. Goes thru the week. Take CURP, federal registration and INE/temporal/permanente.

No alpha order, no additional state registration 

Also, Jocotepec starts tomorrow , apparently 12-4 on Monday and 8-4 thereafter.

image.png

Edited by jrod

18 minutes ago, cedros said:

Too far for us at the west end of the lake.

15 hours ago, jrod said:

AstraZeneca starts tomorrow, Monday 31 May at the Tecnológico de Chapala on the libramiento for first dose age 50-59. Goes thru the week. Take CURP, federal registration and INE/temporal/permanente.

No alpha order, no additional state regi stration

Also, Jocotepec starts tomorrow , apparently 12-4 on Monday and 8-4 thereafter.

Maybe you missed the part about Joco.

5 minutes ago, jrod said:

Bisbee Gal, I'm confused by your post...Joco is a different municipality and I updated for it last night. See above.

Your post says, "Also, Jocotepec starts tomorrow , apparently 12-4 on Monday and 8-4 thereafter."  

Cedros said, "Too far for us at the west end of the lake."

Y'all are having EYE problems the post says June 1-4  which is tomorrow NOT today.  Looks like you need to provide proof of residency in the particular municipality. As of last night, Interim Chapala Mayor could not confirm if 60+ would be permitted to get their FIRST shot.  NO second shots as this is a different vaccine.

Bring with you:

• Resident Visa (Temp/Perm)
  • Copy of CURP certificate
  • Copy of Online Vaccination Registration (https://mivacuna.salud.gob.mx/index.php)
  • Proof of Residence
  • Bring comfort items such as food, drink, etc.

6 minutes ago, WideSky said:

Y'all are having EYE problems the post says June 1-4  which is tomorrow NOT today.  Looks like you need to provide proof of residency in the particular municipality. As of last night, Interim Chapala Mayor could not confirm if 60+ would be permitted to get their FIRST shot.  NO second shots as this is a different vaccine.

Bring with you:

• Resident Visa (Temp/Perm)
  • Copy of CURP certificate
  • Copy of Online Vaccination Registration (https://mivacuna.salud.gob.mx/index.php)
  • Proof of Residence
  • Bring comfort items such as food, drink, etc.

From the Jalisco government website

People aged 50 years and over and pregnant women over 9 weeks of gestation , over 18 years of age, who live in the municipalities that you will find on the list, will be vaccinated . 

The hours of operation will be from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or until the doses assigned to each vaccination post are exhausted (check the table for location). The requirements are : INE, printed CURP, proof of address and pre- registration folio on the mivacuna.salud.gob.mx page

https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-en-jalisco

I could get SO excited if all the OFFICIAL communications were on the same page. This is ALSO from the Jalisco site...

That is NOT what the official notification says... ADULTOS MAYORES QUE NO SE HAN VACUNADO... "OLDER ADULTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED"

Vaccination for 50 - 59 starts today 19446910
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

View user profile Send private message

1 hour ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Your post says, "Also, Jocotepec starts tomorrow , apparently 12-4 on Monday and 8-4 thereafter."  

Cedros said, "Too far for us at the west end of the lake."

Clearly, again, there are discrepancies, but I don't make this stuff up--I just monitor closely and provide information as it comes. And guess where my assignment location is today? Puerto Vallarta. Clearly, I am not going. They can screw up a two-car parade. 

I also posted Jocotepec because many people live in San Juan Cosalá--if not members on this board, then many of their workers, who are now of age. AND...the 40+ registration is ongoing, so please encourage your contacts of this age to sign up on the federal platform.

So...here are the primary-source posts, with the conflicting details. By noon we will know what opened, when, and if there are restrictions.

Interim President Trejo announced yesterday afternoon that the event would start today, nobody over age 59. You can watch his conference and see the information provided. AMENDED JUST NOW (9:10 AM MONDAY) ON LOCAL WHATSAPP GROUP: TREJO SAYS YES TO 60+ WITH NO PRIOR VACCINE HISTORY.

https://www.facebook.com/GobiernoDeChapala/videos/324964432375735

The local tv is reporting the same--starting at the Tecnológico today at 8 am; starting in Joco today at 12.

Yet, here is the post from the state: 1-4 June; 60+ welcome so long as this is the first dose.

image.png.86caa32f6187c1af57fe306105eed5a0.png

This situation is so unbelievably aggravating. I was just checking on google maps... WHERE within the VERY large Instituto Technologia on the Libramiento? It's a HUGE piece of property and it's an uphill walk from the Libramiento. Parking? Taxi drop off? Drive through? So lacking in information and uncoordinated. 

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

This situation is so unbelievably aggravating. I was just checking on google maps... WHERE within the VERY large Instituto Technologia on the Libramiento? It's a HUGE piece of property and it's an uphill walk from the Libramiento. Parking? Taxi drop off? Drive through? So lacking in information and uncoordinated. 

Unless you are the first to arrive just follow the crowd. Taxi's know where it is. The Ajijic Ixtlahuacan bus uses the Libramiento and stops there. There is a shaded bus stop on the north side of the street for return.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Actually the poster page says 50-59, adultos mayores que no se han vacunado...   which would be interpreted 50-59, and older adults who have not been vaccinated  .....It is just worded poorly

Same as the official web page. 

Tomorrow Monday, May 31st the 50-60 age group will be receiving covid vaccine shots at the Instituto Technological on the Libramiento.

Usual starting time will be 8 a.m. depending on vaccine arrival. Shots will be given for several days. Usual docs must be presented CURP, VISA, Registration receipt from mivacuna.com, and proof of residence

No missed shots for the over 60 group will be given. The acting mayor says that these will be addressed separately.

Your friend, Hector España Ramos

And that information has been updated. See the middle of Jrod's post that is IN BOLD and posted three hours ago...

Interim President Trejo announced yesterday afternoon that the event would start today, nobody over age 59. You can watch his conference and see the information provided. AMENDED JUST NOW (9:10 AM MONDAY) ON LOCAL WHATSAPP GROUP: TREJO SAYS YES TO 60+ WITH NO PRIOR VACCINE HISTORY.

https://www.facebook.com/GobiernoDeChapala/videos/324964432375735

The local tv is reporting the same--starting at the Tecnológico today at 8 am; starting in Joco today at 12.

7 hours ago, Ferret said:

I could get SO excited if all the OFFICIAL communications were on the same page. This is ALSO from the Jalisco site...

That is NOT what the official notification says... ADULTOS MAYORES QUE NO SE HAN VACUNADO... "OLDER ADULTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED"

Vaccination for 50 - 59 starts today 19446910
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

View user profile Send private message

Yes, the posts are all over the place and conflicting.

1 hour ago, cedros said:

Yes, the posts are all over the place and conflicting.

The official pages of the state of Jalisco are very clear. The official source is the best source.

If you wish to rely on 3rd party notices and websites you will find conflicts. 

https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-en-jalisco 

I do not wish to be argumentative BUT the "official" link that you posted above does NOT have the correct dates shown for either Chapala OR Jocotepec. I know people OVER 60 who got shots at BOTH locations TODAY. Ooooops.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Maybe you missed the part about Joco.

No vaccinations at El Chante hospital in Joco today according to my neighbour.

7 minutes ago, Ferret said:

There most certainly were vaccinations at the Hospital today. Two of my friends who live in Rancho Alegre went and were vaccinated. Both are over 60. Rancho Alegre is right next to Las Fuentes.

Could be. I usually walk up there every morning and again today at 7 am they said none today!?

32 minutes ago, Ferret said:

There most certainly were vaccinations at the Hospital today. Two of my friends who live in Rancho Alegre went and were vaccinated. Both are over 60. Rancho Alegre is right next to Las Fuentes.

Do you now if your friends got a first or second dose