Chapala.com Webboard

loose Italian sausage

happyjillin

Thanks for the info but some contact information would be great. I also like the Berlin Italian Sausage and slice it thinly for spaghetti sauce. It just seems that the normal places to find it are not stocking it any more. Gourmet Garage and SuperLake being two of them.

Puritan Poultry is the name.

They have chicken. I put a bug in their ear about doing Rotisserie Chicken since there is not a single place east of Walmart that does it now. I am not a fan of the flattened variety. 

This reminded me that I forgot to order the loose  Italian sausage for spaghetti with my last delivery so I ordered a kilo, which I'm getting delivered manana because he's making some right now,mild and hot and delivering to Ajijic and Jocotepec as well.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:58 AM, Ferret said:

Puritan Poultry is the name.

They have chicken. I put a bug in their ear about doing Rotisserie Chicken since there is not a single place east of Walmart that does it now. I am not a fan of the flattened variety. 

Lupita's in Ajijic make the best rotisserie chicken and the place on the main drag in Chapala uses the same recipe. I hae been told he and Lupita are cousins .

I know where all the chicken rotisserie places are thanks. I want one in the rather barren stretch where none exists... between Walmart and the eastern edge of Riberas. This void used to be filled by Tony's Take Out next to the Deli 8 and then their rotisserie machine died and they chose not to fix it.