Chapala.com Webboard

UPDATED 22 MAY 11 AM Did you miss your Sinovac/Pfizer second shot from your Guadalajara 1st-shot location? Keep reading!

This Tues and Weds only; last chance to catch up for second-dose stragglers. IF you are 60+ plus and you got your first shot of either Sinovac or Pfizer at any of the below locations in Guadalajara, here is your make-up second dose—at one Guad location only--the Army and Armed Forces Museum.

PS Someone messaged me that they'd be willing to share a taxi to go for the second shot; she got her first at the University in Tlajomulco. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll put you in contact. The required appointment scheduling may be an issue, tho.

AND: BIG NEWS: In the ZMG only, starting on Monday at DAWN (time updated on Saturday from the original posted by the Governor on Friday)  you can SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME; in truth, the website schedules your time for you! Go to vacunacion.jalisco.gob.mx to guarantee your shot!Go to vacunacion.jalisco.gob.mx to guarantee your shot!

" A partir de este lunes 24 de mayo, a la 1:00 de la tarde, se podrán registrar en el portal estatal http://vacunacion.jalisco.gob.mx para hacer su cita, además del portal federal http://mivacuna.salud.gob.mx para garantizar su vacuna. Son dos registros, pero créanme que valdrá la pena."

189836639_1954051734742208_3277827139064686831_n.thumb.jpg.caaa3ea200fd135576d2fad259dbc2e7.jpg

• Like 1

• jrod changed the title to UPDATED 22 MAY 11 AM Did you miss your Sinovac/Pfizer second shot from your Guadalajara 1st-shot location? Keep reading!