Chapala.com Webboard

Way to go Texas....Dos

RickS

1 hour ago, AndyPanda said:

Am I beating a dead horse? Nothing personal Rick, but this site is about MEXICO and living here. We can find our own worldly news in a thousand different ways.

Under the first "Way to go Texas".

Moderator 2 explained the importance of Texas to Mexico.

",.........Post will remain since Mexico is very affected by what goes on in Texas, with which it shares much of its border."

38 minutes ago, Whipstock said:

Under the first "Way to go Texas".

Moderator 2 explained the importance of Texas to Mexico.

",.........Post will remain since Mexico is very affected by what goes on in Texas, with which it shares much of its border."

Nope, sorry. By that standard I could say ANY report from ANYwhere pretty much will have an effect on Mexico one way or another. This politcal horsepoop has absolutely nothing to do with Mexico by any stretch of the imagination. And MC's post was pretty much horsepoop too, as a reason to leave it up there.

If you notice Whipstock quoted your Post and that's the only way I saw it.  And for a newcomer here you've risen to the rank of wannabe Moderator in record time. 

But sorry, I don't listen to loud-mouth wannabes....

• Thanks 1

Always the same suspects with the personal crap.  Pretty soon we are going to be about 6 members fewer here 

Anyone who doubts what happens in Texas affects Mexico should take a couple minutes and read up on the many thousands of Mexicans along that border who hold dual citizenships and who cross into Texas, or vice versa, daily for purposes of work or commerce or education. 

Covid has been allowed to cause great economic hardship to many of these people and massively disrupt the border economies on both sides.

And I see Andy has disrupted yet another thread with his personal attacks.  Enjoy your time out Andy.

• Like 1