Saturday May 15

Q, R, S

Q, U, V, W, X, Y, Z and laggards.

Any letter

Sunday May 16

T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z and laggards

-

-

This is what is currently on the Jalisco site.  Several of the letters (like for my last name) are listed for Sat. and Sunday!??  I can't believe it.  With all the crowds, they are adding MORE people on certain days???  

7 hours ago, Natasha said:

There was NO checking of any papers today prior to us being seated in the inner tents, and even then they did the shots and THEN came around to do paperwork. Does this mean they've abandoned all alpha order completely?  Only the Shadow knows, and he's not telling.  Besides, the day is still young. How much will change before then?

They certainly checked my paperwork, several times. (arrived at 8AM, out by 11:30, including 30 minute wait). The lady pulled out the the four copies she needed, stapled them together, and marked them with a yellow marker and said "you are good to go". Then it was just a question of keeping them dry in the rain....LOL

1 hour ago, slainte39 said:

They certainly checked my paperwork, several times. (arrived at 8AM, out by 11:30, including 30 minute wait). The lady pulled out the the four copies she needed, stapled them together, and marked them with a yellow marker and said "you are good to go". Then it was just a question of keeping them dry in the rain....LOL

Do you need to bring copies of your CURP and visa or just bring the originals for them to see?

13 hours ago, ezpz said:

Date

Guadalajara

Chapala

Ocotlán and Ciudad Guzmán

Friday May 14

M, N, OYP

F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O and P

Any letter

Saturday May 15

Q, R, S

Q, U, V, W, X, Y, Z and laggards.

Any letter

Sunday May 16

T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z and laggards

-

-

This is what is currently on the Jalisco site.  Several of the letters (like for my last name) are listed for Sat. and Sunday!??  I can't believe it.  With all the crowds, they are adding MORE people on certain days???  

If you're from Chapala,   check above again.... Sunday is NOT included.

6 hours ago, ezpz said:

Do you need to bring copies of your CURP and visa or just bring the originals for them to see?

COPIES.  And be sure your CURP is the new form.... not the little card we used to get. If not, they will make you get a copy of the new one (I think they're doing it on site).  That's the ONLY thing they checked in my line-up yesterday.... about the point when we were getting close to the Red Cross.

16 hours ago, ezpz said:

Four copies (for me) Your ID, whatever it is, 1: INE card, Pasaporte, and IMN cards. 2: CURP.  3: copy of your initial registration. and 4: copy of your receipt for the first shot.  Not just to see, but they keep them.

17 hours ago, slainte39 said:

.........(arrived at 8AM, out by 11:30, including 30 minute wait).

Well I want to go with YOU next time we have something like this .... because you obviously have some special pull or ??? that none of the rest of us have!!!:lol:

22 hours ago, Natasha said:

Well I want to go with YOU next time we have something like this .... because you obviously have some special pull or ??? that none of the rest of us have!!!:lol:

No "special pull".  I just took the letter that I had received from Dr. Alvaro Gonzalez to get my handicap sticker and was placed in the handicap line which was shorter by about half.

15 hours ago, slainte39 said:

No "special pull".  I just took the letter that I had received from Dr. Alvaro Gonzalez to get my handicap sticker and was placed in the handicap line which was shorter by about half.

Aha!  guess I should have taken my (often needed) cane since I ended up using my umbrella for that purpose in the long run, once the rain let up. 😁

9 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

What misinformation?

Yeah, that´s my question too.  I´m not the sharpest knife in the drawer and never had a problem figuring it out on either the first or second shot, whether it was in Ajijic or Chapala.  

Unless you were bed ridden, any handicapped person could have brought a walker or wheel chair, so I don´t understand why the reluctance to do so rather than wait for a non-existent home visit and miss the shots altogether.  I KNEW where they were giving them and didn´t trust this home visit business was a certainty.  In Mexico you have to go with what you can see and not in promises in the atmosphere.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1