Chapala.com Webboard

Chapala 2nd Schedule Dose MIGHT Change after Thursday

Just looked at the Vacunación web page, and it has CHANGED for Chapala.  Now says A to E today.  All other letter groups  POR DEFINIR... whch means with what's going on there today, they'll decide at a later time (today we HOPE) if they'll move the rest of us a day forward......  or they might possibly put the failed A to E from today at the end of the line.   Don't make any firm plans in any direction!

Sharp eyes and ears please!!!

29 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Just looked at the Vacunación web page, and it has CHANGED for Chapala.  Now says A to E today.  All other letter groups  POR DEFINIR... whch means with what's going on there today, they'll decide at a later time (today we HOPE) if they'll move the rest of us a day forward......  or they might possibly put the failed A to E from today at the end of the line.   Don't make any firm plans in any direction!

Sharp eyes and ears please!!!

Actually it says A to E Wednesday... so obviously the page is wrong. 

The vacs in Chapala started today THURSDAY.  

Chapala covid.jpg

I am just back from Chapala having received my second vaccination. I was mislead, or misunderstood the wait time and the number of people that would be getting the shot.  I arrived at 7:40 AM and got in a very long line going south (I think) on the sidewalk.  I got in line at the Red Cross. I was talking with a Canadian, also in line and he had been there for his first shot.  He said there were 1000 people ahead of us  and it would take 5 hours. He was right on.  If I had known that I would have been there a whole lot earlier. There were untold people after us who kept coming.  Parking is quickly filled. I found a good spot one block over. Throughout the morning the line moves slowly and in spurts.  People come down the line and check your paperwork two or three times.  Make sure you have the original of your first shot and a copy of your CURP and Permanente (or whatever). English was not spoken by the people on the sidewalk.  At one point another lady came and gave me the number 462.  The Canadian explained that we were in the second group of 500 and once the first group were completed we would move more quickly into the park.  You are almost always in the shade in line. The last half hour in line moves more quickly.  Arriving at the gate to the park there is pure bedlam with large crowds around the gate.  There are police and staff so with your paperwork and your number just stay in your line and follow the person in front of you.  They count the people as the enter and when it was my turn to follow inside I heard someone yell 30 more in Spanish.  From there you file to one of three tents.  We were in tent #2 and it was there that I received my vaccination.  Slowly they come around to you and take your paperwork and ask you a few more questions.  Then the teams of people move quickly through the tent and administer the vaccination. You only have to wait 15 minutes after the shot but you need to get you final paperwork back also.  Once you get the final document  and the 15 minutes has elapsed you can leave. The actual processing in the tent is quick.  I arrived in line at 7:40 AM and I left at 1:25 pm.

• Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Chapala covid.jpg

1.  Yes it does -- and we all know that's wrong.

2,  I am not talking about the above, which I believe is the poster  the Interim Mayor of Chapala held up during his FB video yesterday at 3 pm. I'm talking about https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-en-jalisco  ..... where today from about 12:30 pm it says:

So you can see it now shows POR DEFINIR for all letters following A to E, even tho' the days are still incorrect.

Fecha

El Salto y Tlajomulco

Guadalajara

Chapala

Martes 11 de mayo

A, B, C, D y E

-

-

Miércoles 12 de mayo

F, G, H, I, J, K y L

-

A, B, C, D y E

Jueves 13 de mayo

Cualquier letra

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K y L

Por definir

Viernes 14 de mayo

-

M, N, O Y P

Por definir

Sábado 15 de mayo

-

Q, R,S

Por definir

Domingo 16 de mayo

-

T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z y rezagados

-

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

1.  Yes it does -- and we all know that's wrong.

2,  I am not talking about the above, which I believe is the poster  the Interim Mayor of Chapala held up during his FB video yesterday at 3 pm. I'm talking about https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-en-jalisco  ..... where today from about 12:30 pm it says:

So you can see it now shows POR DEFINIR for all letters following A to E, even tho' the days are still incorrect.

Fecha

El Salto y Tlajomulco

Guadalajara

Chapala

Martes 11 de mayo

A, B, C, D y E

-

-

Miércoles 12 de mayo

F, G, H, I, J, K y L

-

A, B, C, D y E

Jueves 13 de mayo

Cualquier letra

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K y L

Por definir

Viernes 14 de mayo

-

M, N, O Y P

Por definir

Sábado 15 de mayo

-

Q, R,S

Por definir

Domingo 16 de mayo

-

-

Again .....The Jalisco page is wrong.  They will update it 

Meantime plan on the Chapala schedule posted by Isaac

Part of press release by Jalisco which has  totally different schedules as well that conflict with the Chapala posted schedule.

The population of Jalisco is informed that the application of the second dose to complete vaccination schedules against COVID-19 in older adults in the municipalities of Guadalajara, Ocotlán, Chapala and Ciudad Guzmán with the Sinovac vaccine begins this Thursday, May 13.
The schedule will be from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or until the doses assigned per day are exhausted, in each module.

https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/prensa/noticias/125360

49 minutes ago, daisy2013 said:

Come on Wednesday was cancelled so of course everything moves one day. Nothing on Sunday and Monday will be the last day

Wednesday was not cancelled in Chapala .... it never existed in the first place! (And the incorrect Wednesday date on the vacc website didn't even show up at that  point.)

20 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Wednesday was not cancelled in Chapala .... it never existed in the first place! (And the incorrect Wednesday date on the vacc website didn't even show up at that  point.)

Actually both Tuesday & Wednesday in Chapala were announced by the Jalisco Health Dept and then cancelled. They were scheduled but needed paperwork did not arrive. 

20 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Actually both Tuesday & Wednesday in Chapala were announced by the Jalisco Health Dept and then cancelled. They were scheduled but needed paperwork did not arrive. 

Well, that's true... but then when they realized the paperwork was missing, they recanted.  Anyway, will take my kindle, my paperwork, and my umbrella and head over there tomorrow unless we hear otherwise..... and will NOT be first in line!

Silly people - you thought they couldn't make it worse. Just posted on the official site:

Fecha

Guadalajara

Chapala

Ocotlán y Ciudad Guzmán

Viernes 14 de mayo

M, N, O Y P

F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O y P

Cualquier letra

Sábado 15 de mayo

Q, R,S

Q, U, V, W, X, Y, Z y rezagados.

Cualquier letra

Domingo 16 de mayo

-

-

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Chapala covid.jpg

So... is this the final correct schedule?  I saw this a couple days ago on FB posted by Ajijic Juanra.  But then it was deleted.  WTF is up?  I would be in the Monday group.

16 minutes ago, ezpz said:

So... is this the final correct schedule?  I saw this a couple days ago on FB posted by Ajijic Juanra.  But then it was deleted.  WTF is up?  I would be in the Monday group.

There is NO Monday group.  Friday today F thru P, the rest of the alphabet on SATURDAY.  

From Hector's site as quoted from Gobierno Chapala site from yesterday (where 'tomorrow' means today, Friday).

"By provision of the State and Federal authorities if your first surname begins with these letters (F to P) tomorrow  FRIDAY you can receive your second dose and the rest of the letters will continue for Saturday, May 15."

31 minutes ago, ezpz said:

This is what is posted on the Chapala Govt website for today (Friday) The obvious assumption is R-Z and those missed will be Saturday,

Chapala Friday.JPG

7 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

9:20 Que chingada!

IMG_20210514_092050_173.jpg

... and you're not showing the half of it   I got there at just about that time, and the line stretched WAY far back into the diver's license place parking lot.  In line about 9:30  Only made it to that entry by 11:00, in pouring rain.  Rounded the corner seen extreme upper right above at 1:00  Bums in seats inside a little before 2, and out the gates by 2:35.  When I left line was just above Red Cross and people still arriving.

5 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

This is what is posted on the Chapala Govt website for today (Friday) The obvious assumption is R-Z and those missed will be Saturday,

Chapala Friday.JPG

There was NO checking of any papers today prior to us being seated in the inner tents, and even then they did the shots and THEN came around to do paperwork. Does this mean they've abandoned all alpha order completely?  Only the Shadow knows, and he's not telling.  Besides, the day is still young. How much will change before then?

8 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

Gates closed at 4:30 today. No word on exactly why: were they finished? Were they out?

Sincerely doubt they were finished but....... more likely they were out.  If you haven't been, GO SATURDAY....... since unless something changes that seems to be the end of the run