Chapala.com Webboard

Pfizer- BioNTech VACCINE May 12th Report from Tlajamulco

Today, Wednesday May 12th, we arrived at the Drive Up site at 1:15PM. They'd run out of doses!!! (and still a long line of cars hoping....) (Four weeks ago we went to the same location at 12noon, no wait.) Tomorrow (much earlier) springs eternal. 

Went  today - Wednesday .. took about an hour to get there.. travel time depends  on your location on the lake, traffic and route, etc..

Today arrived at 11:20 AM .. yes long lines, but did not seem any longer than on first shot  trip. 

# 622  was marked on windshiled upon  arrival ..

I surmise that there were 621 cars  ahead of me   when I  arrived [ at 11:20AM ] .

Still very efficiently run..  after the 20 minute after shot   wait period, was a bit over an hour for the whole process. I think this  is pretty good considering  staff people and  volunteers knew what they were doing, were polite and friendly, and you stayed in your car.

Previous first shot- April 15th  - done on a Thursday.. arrived about the same time.  car marked upon arrival that  day # 520 ..

Again, am guessing that  today there  were more cars  there ahead of me  than on  the first shot trip at the approx.  the same  arrival time. 

Good luck tomorrow  David77  .. would suggest, if possible, get there before 11AM, or earlier if you can ..

• Like 1

Yes left at 8:30 arrived about 10:30. Many cars in line. They did not put our car number on the windshield I could see. They put no appointment on the windshield but my friend said no mention of that today. We didn’t know about making an appointment. No problem an no problem with alphabet. Not everyone in the car fits into the daily alphabet but it didn’t matter. As long as they had the shots everyone got one but you do need the print of the 4 pages when you registered for them to take and give you the bottom half they had registered in the pc. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Jackie said:

Good luck tomorrow  David77  .. would suggest, if possible, get there before 11AM, or earlier if you can ..

Jackie— thanks for all the details and support. We arrived today 8:58 in line. Got a shot at 10:15. Wheeeeew!!!!

7 minutes ago, David77 said:

Jackie— thanks for all the details and support. We arrived today 8:58 in line. Got a shot at 10:15. Wheeeeew!!!!

I hope you left some shots for those poor souls like us at the back of the alphabet.

Congrats. Hope I do as well tomorrow.

SunFan

Pres release on Wed, 05/12/2021 - 22:33

Tomorrow (Thursday) will be the last day for the population of both municipalities that are missing their second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine to go to receive it.

Therefore, tomorrow's (Thursday's) session will be carried out regardless of the letter of the first surname so that all residents of Tlajomulco or El Salto have the opportunity to complete their vaccination schedule and be protected.