Chapala.com Webboard

CHAPALA SINOVAC VACCINATIONS START THURSDAY, MAY 13 IN CHAPALA 8am APELLIDOS A-E

9 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

Original Poster; whoever started the topic.

Put your glasses on. Ladner said GP not OP. Judging from the conversation a GP would be a General Practitioner or family Doctor.

If the people in charge of this second vaccine rollout locally are the same ones as for the first rollout, they should be fired and I don't care if they're all volunteers. An unbelievable disastrous inefficient mess. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ladner said:

I was told by a GP who was there that they changed the aloha grouping today to A-L and tomorrow will be M-S, Saturday T-Z. But he assured me that he had asked and that G would be allowed tomorrow.

WHAT?????  and we were supposed to know that HOW???????  Now I'm seriously mad.......

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

Put your glasses on. Ladner said GP not OP. Judging from the conversation a GP would be a General Practitioner or family Doctor.

If the people in charge of this second vaccine rollout locally are the same ones as for the first rollout, they should be fired and I don't care if they're all volunteers. An unbelievable disastrous inefficient mess. 

You are right. I do need some glasses. Post removed out of embarrassment.

20 hours ago, MtnMama said:

I have been trying to call to find out if "rezagados" includes first vaccinations, but have gotten a busy signal all morning.

I have been trying to find out about first vaccines in Jocotepec for weeks but no one seems to know when or where.

It sure went well in Chapala today, arrived at 8AM, shots done and with 30 minute wait, out by 11:30.  Did need a jacket and when not under a tent, an umbrella.

Those gals giving the shots know how to run a military style efficient, get it done job operation. Hundreds if not in the thousands, in line.

Great team, including the syringe carriers, swab carriers, refuse collector , and paper work checkers.  There was no fooling around.

• Haha 1