Chapala.com Webboard

CHAPALA SINOVAC VACCINATIONS START THURSDAY, MAY 13 IN CHAPALA 8am APELLIDOS A-E

Interim Presidente Municipal just confirmed that the vaccines are on, starting Thursday May 13 and running through next Monday.

The Sinovac lots are confirmed. Starting on Thursday:

• alpha order by first letter of last name
• only second doses of Sinovac
• only people who got their first dose in Ajijic or Chapala
• we have exact number of doses as first-shot people; no “new” people from other municipios
• Parque de la Cristianía in Chapala is the sole location
8 am until daily doses are done—we have 400-600 per day
Here’s the alpha schedule.
Thursday only (first last name/apellido) A-E
Fri only F-L
Saturday only M-Q
Sunday OFF No vaccinations are planned for Sunday
Monday only  R-Z
You can only go on the day of your last name (apellido paterno); you will be turned away if not on your “name” day.
Bring the confirmation of first doses; if you didn’t get it, there will be a location that can look it up for you with your CURP and federal registration.
Three documents needed: your CURP, your first-dose confirmation, and your INE/Temporal/Permanente

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just watched the video and he could not emphasize enough times...... ONLY go on the day your last name applies, as they have doses "counted out" per group.  He also said  please do NOT come if your first dose was not in either Chapala or Ajijic (you will be turned away) , and please do not line up in the wee hours of the morning. He predicted about 2 hour turn-around time............ hhmmmmm 

Also emphasized.... if you did NOT get your first dose, DO NOT  go this time.  They will be making separate arrangements for all in this category.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

So well got excited and printed out the Expediente as per Mopsy's instructions.  FB video does NOT mention doing that.  Anybody taking bets / odds on what happens tomorrow in Chapala? :rolleyes:

Well, I was correct for Tlajomulco, I was only sharing my experience. How should I know what is expected in Chapala?

40 minutes ago, Mopsy said:

Well, I was correct for Tlajomulco, I was only sharing my experience. How should I know what is expected in Chapala?

Oh I realize that Mopsy.  It's really more whether CHAPALA knows what's expected in Chapala!   :wacko:

59 minutes ago, Natasha said:

So well got excited and printed out the Expediente as per Mopsy's instructions.  FB video does NOT mention doing that.  Anybody taking bets / odds on what happens tomorrow in Chapala? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I will.  Tell me how much you want to wager and I will give a line.  Either they do or they don´t, don´t care which side you want to bet on.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jrod said:
Interim Presidente Municipal just confirmed that the vaccines are on, starting Thursday May 13 and running through next Monday.

The Sinovac lots are confirmed. Starting on Thursday:

• alpha order by first letter of last name
• only second doses of Sinovac
• only people who got their first dose in Ajijic or Chapala
• we have exact number of doses as first-shot people; no “new” people from other municipios
• Parque de la Cristianía in Chapala is the sole location
8 am until daily doses are done—we have 400-600 per day
Here’s the alpha schedule.
Thursday only (first last name/apellido) A-E
Fri only F-L
Saturday only M-Q
Sunday OFF No vaccinations are planned for Sunday
Monday only  R-Z
You can only go on the day of your last name (apellido paterno); you will be turned away if not on your “name” day.
Bring the confirmation of first doses; if you didn’t get it, there will be a location that can look it up for you with your CURP and federal registration.
Three documents needed: your CURP, your first-dose confirmation, and your INE/Temporal/Permanente

Such a farce. Some people in Jocotepec still have not had their first Sinoavac shot and don't know when they will. 

There are still some in Chapala who haven't had their first shot either. However, don't be such a grump and let those who can enjoy their new found status. Anyone who is fully vaccinated is a step in the right direction.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

Trejo specifically says to bring your confirmation of first vaccine; I got mine in February yet the expediente link doesn’t register either of my vaccines yet. Bring proof of your  shot.

• Sad 1

The Jalisco page has been updated. Guad includes "rezagados" which I believe translates laggards, on 16 May. They will be giving  Pfizer-BioNTech. Yeah team!

https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-en-jalisco

Sede

Dirección 

Parque Agua Azul 

Calzada Independencia Sur 973, colonia Centro.

Parque San Rafael

Ingreso de calle Federico Medrano esquina con calle Carlos González Peña.

Museo del Ejército y la Fuerza Aérea

Valentín Gómez Farías 600, colonia Reforma.

CUCEI (Peatonal)

Calzada Revolución 1500, colonia Olímpica

CUAAD (Drive Thru)

Calzada Independencia Norte 5075, colonia Huentitán el Bajo

• Like 1

MtnMama said:  "...Guad includes "rezagados" which I believe translates laggards...."

In this case, I believe they are referring to "stragglers, or those left behind or missed"...... as in those who for whatever reason did not get done on their designated alphabetical day, rather than  the more critical connotation of being a laggard.  Not criticizing you, amiga, just maybe a little picky this morning?

By the way... Guad news this morning was LIVE at Cristiania Park this a.m. at 8:40......  gates still not open, nobody ready to do anything, huge crowd milling around. I have every confidence they'll get their act together (after all, this was sprung on everyone with very short notice), but reports from Day One people would be highly appreciated by the rest of us.

Go there at 8 with wheelchair friend. Made it into the wheelchair vac tent 30 minutes ago. Line evidently formed at 3a.m. parking horrendous. Put folks showed not following letter assigned for today. Put I'm with wheelchair friend they are taking me out of sequence. Yeah, no need to return on Saturday.

54 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

I have been trying to call to find out if "rezagados" includes first vaccinations, but have gotten a busy signal all morning.

They have repeatedly emphasized ONLY 2nd dose.... so if you're trying to get FIRST dose, you will for sure be turned away. Sorry

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

I hope we see them post each day concerning the success or failure of each alphabetical group's completion on any given day, or whether they will roll over due to unforeseen difficulties.

YES PLEASE!  Would be really nice to know if we who belong in the Friday groups should really go tomorrow.......

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

YES PLEASE!  Would be really nice to know if we who belong in the Friday groups should really go tomorrow.......

The most logical answer is if you are in the group for Friday go. If there are leftovers Thursday they will be there too. If there are leftovers Friday they will join the Saturday group.

What was stated is they have the correct number of doses for those who received their first dose. If that is correct the supply will be enough and probably extra because there are always no shows.

Logic has not applied to either round of these vaccinations, so I still woujld like the powers that be to post meaningul insight at the end of each day.  In fact, posting updates should be the minimum. That doesn't mean anyone is stupid enough not to go on their allotted day. Unless they hear different.

• Like 1

6 pm.  My wheelchair-bound and seriously disabled friend just called.  They were there at 10.... line too long for him to bear (disability reasons).  They went back at 3.  Still too long a line for him to tolerate.  Went back again at 5......    only to be told after ??? minutes they'd  RUN OUT OF VACCINES.  He was told to be there 6 a.m. tomorrow and wheelchair people would be first. No ficha given.

So the question is..... if ONLY the A to E people got done today, and they knew how many to expect at 100% compliance (not likely to happen), then HOW did they run out of vaccs?   No need to answer...... it's beyond logic or anything else.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ladner said:

I was told by a GP who was there that they changed the aloha grouping today to A-L and tomorrow will be M-S, Saturday T-Z. But he assured me that he had asked and that G would be allowed tomorrow.

Can't be accurate. They ran out today and it was only up to the letter E so they didn't finish. With the insanity I was involved in today, there's no way they can scrunch everyone in by end of day Saturday when Monday was already planned. Here's hoping for some breaking news.

• Thanks 1