Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Pfizer- BioNTech VACCINE = 2ND DOSE THIS WEEK IN EL SALTO AND TLAJOMULCO


Recommended Posts

Perhaps this will help clear up so much confusion and help eliminate the incredible amount of misinformation that's been posted.

On April 15th we received our 1st Pfizer shot in the El Salto location that is shown on the Jalisco Government posting   We left Ajijic at 8:00am this morning arrived at the El Salto site (about 3 kms from the airport). Had our second shot of Pfizer at 10:00am (we were probably within the first 60 vaccinated which didn't commence until 9:10am.  We were home in Ajijic at 11:05am.  Documentary proof of both shots in hand and only 26 days between the two vaccinations.

We have two sets of friends who attended the Cutlajomulco drive through site today for their second  Pfizer shot this morning and their experience was much the same as ours (for time).   They were quite suprised to see far fewer people than when they received their first vaccination.   These two couples are long term seasonal use home owners in Ajijic but do not have a CURP number which didn't present a problem on either occasion.    Same time frame between shots for our friends.   The primary letter of their last name wasn't an issue.

 

See following:   https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-en-jalisco

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, David77 said:

 What documents did you need other than ID and proof of first vaccine dose? 

Proof of citizenship.  Proof of age.  Proof of Mexican residency status (inclusive of simply tourist visa if no CURP available ). Proof of first vaccine dose obtained from the same location.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to Cutlajomulco today for 2nd vaccine. Got there at 2:05, left at. 3:00. Very few people. It took longer because of printing out the form (see note below).

Note: If you are going tomorrow or later this week, be sure and go to the registration website and print out the 'Expediente de Vacunacion' and take it with you (I hadn't done it) They have computers there to print one out for you (give them your CURP no.), but you get into the slower lane and wait while they do it. I was only asked for the proof of first vaccine (which, by the way, has no mention of the location given, not even the municipality) and my Permanente visa.

Oh, and we had a C, a D and an H in our car and they said nothing. We all got vaccinations.

Edited by Mopsy
added info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carnivore said:

Proof of citizenship.  Proof of age.  Proof of Mexican residency status (inclusive of simply tourist visa if no CURP available ). Proof of first vaccine dose obtained from the same location.

Proof of citizenship? Of Mexico?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mopsy said:

Note: If you are going tomorrow or later this week, be sure and go to the registration website and print out the 'Expediente de Vacunacion' and take it with you 

I'm not sure what the "record of vaccination" is.

Is it the original application completed months ago or the handwritten record of the first inoculation?

TIA

SunFan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SunFan said:

I'm not sure what the "record of vaccination" is.

Is it the original application completed months ago or the handwritten record of the first inoculation?

 

It's the hand-written record you received   after getting your shot, and before you left the venue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SunFan said:

I'm not sure what the "record of vaccination" is.

Is it the original application completed months ago or the handwritten record of the first inoculation?

TIA

SunFan

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS! You go back to the mivacuna website, put in your curp and click where it says: Confirm CURP and then click on "Expediente de Vacunacion'. Print this out and take it with you. You have to have it, or they will print it out there for you (takes more time and quality was very poor- probably running out of ink). You also have to have the hand written one to show them you had one vaccine. 

They only asked for my Permanente Visa, no other documents other than those mentioned above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

It's the hand-written record you received   after getting your shot, and before you left the venue.

NO IT ISN'T. See the comment I made above. I was there today and experienced this. You do have to have the one you got, but you also must have this. It's a lot faster if you already have it in your hand and don't have to wait for them to print it out for you. I know because I had not printed it out.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mopsy said:

NO IT ISN'T. See the comment I made above. I was there today and experienced this. You do have to have the one you got, but you also must have this. It's a lot faster if you already have it in your hand and don't have to wait for them to print it out for you. I know because I had not printed it out.

Thanks Mopsy. I printed my "receipt" but I see the vaccine specifics from my first dose a month ago are still blank. Guess they haven't been updated yet.

SunFan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mopsy said:

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS! You go back to the mivacuna website, put in your curp and click where it says: Confirm CURP and then click on "Expediente de Vacunacion'. Print this out and take it with you. You have to have it, or they will print it out there for you (takes more time and quality was very poor- probably running out of ink). You also have to have the hand written one to show them you had one vaccine. 

They only asked for my Permanente Visa, no other documents other than those mentioned above.

Can you please put in the link for the “mi vacuna” website so I can print out the document? Thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

The Comprobante de Vacunacion is the hand-written receipt given after your shot.

Mopsy is referring to the  "Expediente de Vacunacion'' being required as well as the handwritten  Comprobante de Vacunacion.

SunFan

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK I'm not taking any chances with this dose!

In addition to the Expediente de Vacunacion and the Comprobante de Vacunacion and the CURP and the Permanante Visa I'm bringing copies of my Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, High School Diploma, University Degree, Marriage License and just to be sure I've got a roll of self-adhesive Hologram stickers.

Anything I've forgotten?

SunFan

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SunFan said:

OK I'm not taking any chances with this dose!

In addition to the Expediente de Vacunacion and the Comprobante de Vacunacion and the CURP and the Permanante Visa I'm bringing copies of my Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, High School Diploma, University Degree, Marriage License and just to be sure I've got a roll of self-adhesive Hologram stickers.

Anything I've forgotten?

SunFan

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SunFan said:

OK I'm not taking any chances with this dose!

In addition to the Expediente de Vacunacion and the Comprobante de Vacunacion and the CURP and the Permanante Visa I'm bringing copies of my Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, High School Diploma, University Degree, Marriage License and just to be sure I've got a roll of self-adhesive Hologram stickers.

Anything I've forgotten?

SunFan

 

A roll of toilet paper.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Carnivore said:

Proof of your nationality - i.e Passport (if you have more than one use only the one that you use most frequently.)

Your Residente Permanente card has your nationality printed on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...