Chapala.com Webboard

Mailed to Mexico 3rd stimulus check

4 hours ago, dcstroker said:

Curious to see who has received theirs. Still waiting

My first couple of checks were sent through the MX mail. I did not understand why as all my SS goes direct into my B of A account I also pay any quarterly IRS money from that account.

A month ago the $1,400 stimulus check goes directly into my bank account. Thank you Mr President

I use my BBVA account to receive my SS checks so the stimulus checks get mailed to me. For some reason it seems to take a month or more for the checks to get down here.

Just saw a post about the 3rd stimulus check - the Post Office in Chapala on Degollado has had them since April 22;

"If you are a US citizen and waiting for your last stimulus check in the form of a physical paper check, the post office in Chapala (on Degollado between 5 de Mayo and Guerrero, just past DIF) has the checks in and have had them since April 22nd. Just go in and tell them your address and they will check. You must have an ID (drivers license or passport or immigration document) that matches the name on the check. You must sign for the check."

Thanks, WideSky. That is huge news.

If these things are to be signed for, delivery attempts should have been made. The mailman on my street was here just a few days ago with a piece of mail that needed delivery but no signature, so what's up with keeping them at the PO?

2 hours ago, WideSky said:

Just saw a post about the 3rd stimulus check - the Post Office in Chapala on Degollado has had them since April 22

2 minutes ago, artsnob said:

My mailman delivered mine a week ago, I put it in My Intercam account, no Problem...

I wish mine were  that easy. I use the PO that services Ixtlahuacan and as of this Tues. they still didn't have it. I have a BBVA account and they won't accept U.S. Treasury checks even though my SS check is deposited automatically in my account. Then I have to mail it to my credit union in San Diego because they're not set up for android phones only iphone.

I haven't recieved my third check.  I did recieve the first two quickly and by direct deposit because I filed taxes early and online.  Are we discussing the last $600 announcement?  For all of you who are still waiting, I hope you get your monies too.  We all need some relief.  Like all of you, I am grateful for the funds I did recieve as I know they have helped all of us to some extent.  

4 minutes ago, Roo said:

I haven't recieved my third check.  I did recieve the first two quickly and by direct deposit because I filed taxes early and online.  Are we discussing the last $600 announcement?  For all of you who are still waiting, I hope you get your monies too.  We all need some relief.  Like all of you, I am grateful for the funds I did recieve as I know they have helped all of us to some extent.  

I think the third stimulus check is for $1400   The 1st was $1200, the 2nd was $600.