Chapala.com Webboard

Diatomaceous earth

1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

Cynoff is a strong poison meant to be mixed with water and sprayed.  If you are going to use it as powder be absolutely certain no animals can come in contact with it.  DE has no toxic properties for pets unless they ate a bunch of it and I doubt they would.

Yes, the lady from Jara said to  dilute it in water and spray it around doors and pour any leftover down the sinks. I would prefer DE but you have to buy 5 pounds of if.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 6:30 AM, sunnyvmx said:

I have strainers in all my sinks. They look like small white plastic hats. Right side up in bathroom sinks and upside down in kitchen. Can be purchased in Walmart, 2 or 3 to a package. 

I tried those strainers and they work in my kitchen but I cannot use the regualr strainers with them.  

For the first time in 25 years, I have stoppers/strainers in my sinks that actually work and hold water. I have a push pop up/pop down drain in the bathroom sink which I got at Casa de Plomero. The following link is for my kitchen sink drain/strainer/stopper ... it is a universal fit. I LOVE it...

OXO 13259500 Coladera/Tapón Tarja Acero/Silicón, 18 cm: Amazon.com.mx: Hogar y Cocina

The following is a listing of all types that you can browse through...

Amazon.com.mx : oxo sellador drenaje de fregadero