Chapala.com Webboard

Got his information from this Board.  This is my experience. We had an appointment. Never showed. Never called.  I called him the next day. Made some excuse about an emergency, so I said, ""well, you have a phone to call if you cannot make it".  His response was "do you want to call me?"  He obviously does not need the work.

I just made appointment with someone else.

We have used Arturo for at least 5 years. He is in great demand, and if an emergency will handle those first.

We have never been disappointed, and my goodness he never pads his charges, or takes advantage of us in anyway... completely trustworthy..

So honest. 

He let us know he was backed up with work, and we simply (if it's not urgent) tell him to just let us know when he can come by.

He has never forgotten us with that type of request.  

Yeah the guy is in demand, but he is so good

• Like 1

Skilled and honest, therefore in demand and busy is fine. No show for an appointment without the courtesy of a 1 minute phone call to say you can't make it, isn't.

• Like 1

I won't go into details, but we used him several times. First few, he was good. Next ones...well, we won't be using him anymore. Bisbee is right, so when you find a good one, keep the name under lock and key.

3 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Skilled and honest, therefore in demand and busy is fine. No show for an appointment without the courtesy of a 1 minute phone call to say you can't make it, isn't.

Exactly.

• Like 1