Chapala.com Webboard

Internet off again

sm1mex

My Telmex is fine and my iLox is fine. I also now get better cell reception due to a new tower in lower Riberas so I can use my cell phone as a hot spot again when the other two poop out. I like back ups to my back ups.

• 3 weeks later...

My net is back. 

Don't feel bad, you're all not alone. We have megacable and it's continually going out. Could be for 5 minutes or half a day. When we call it's usually a message saying that they're aware of the problem in our area and it will be fixed soon. The last time after they had someone come to our home to inspect they replaced the router, still went out. Now they are saying that it's because they are upgrading the fiber optics. we shall see.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BeanRoy said:

What's up, Angus? Yesterday you said there was basically no fire at the restaurant, while there clearl was. Now there are reports of Telmex being down in various areas, and you are saying no it's not? Can't wait to get out of here?

Wasn't Angus who said that crap about the fire.

47 minutes ago, BeanRoy said:

There are multiple reports of Telmex being down in various areas, and you are saying no it's not? Can't wait to get out of here?

Edited.

The problem is the posters that do not have where they are in their profile and do not bother to state where the problem is. I always assume they are in Ajijic because when you are in what you think is the only place to be, why bother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1