Chapala.com Webboard

Certificate to show we had 2 vaccines

cedros

This week for the second vaccines at El Chante we were given a Comprabante (voucher) to show we had received two vaccines. Does anyone know how we wil get the more permanent ones.

I tried it and it is the same official comprobante we recieved at both vaccination centers only with my typed in full name , mivacuna.gob.mx folio #, and my CURP nothing else is typed in. The two hand written comprobantes are completely filled out. Jab 1 and jab 2. They kept the copies of them.  Possibly one day far into the future someone "might" type these 2 online comprobantes to be complete like mine are. OR   it is a PDF that I can print out and take with me to the vaccination center and give it to them to fill out the rest of the information in ink (to late for me). More likely that is the deal. By the way I saw a card with the vaccine info. that said comprobante but he is a Dr..

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MexLuis said:

I have no idea if this serves as a certificate, nor are we vaccinated, so I could not try this (can't confirm) but this is the info I noticed being posted.

go to https://mivacuna.salud.gob.mx/index.php and enter your CURP, now the vaccination record is uploaded

I tried that and all that comes up is; "your CURP has already been registred"

8 hours ago, Ferret said:

Give them time to get the site updated please. You only got the second dose this week.

5 days ago.

4 hours ago, bmh said:

Unless you want to go to some Asian countries the Sinovac is not recognized by most countries so what is the hurry?

It has nothing to do with going anywhere for many. Just for helath reasons. 

7 hours ago, bmh said:

Unless you want to go to some Asian countries the Sinovac is not recognized by most countries so what is the hurry?

Besides Mexico, Sinovac is the primary vaccine in Chile, Brazil, Turkey, and a bunch of SE Asian countries, including Singapore and Hong Kong, which are not so called third world countries. 

Are you saying people from these countries can not travel to countries that don´t offer Sinovac?

Since I have received the Sinovac , I have checked with France, the vaccina is not recognized so it is like I do not have a vaccine for them and will have to do whatever people without vaccine have to do if I go.. Each country is differnt so do not assume anything. As far as Singapour is concerned thay received Chinese vaccines but are vaccinating their people with pfizer. so at least for the people with the pfizer vaccine they maybe given some slacks with the testing...Frankly at this point I am waiting to see what they will do before going..

On 4/30/2021 at 11:28 AM, Ferret said:

Give them time to get the site updated please. You only got the second dose this week.

Still not there-2 weeks later.