Chapala.com Webboard

Alcohol and Covid vaccination

cedros

On 4/29/2021 at 4:51 PM, mexijims1 said:

Doctors at Ajijic site stressed to wait 20 days after first injection to have alcohol.   I will go with the doctors' opinion.  Why would they make it up?

This may be very well only applicable to Sinovac.  

Why would they say it-to protect themselves from lawsuits

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2021 at 7:08 PM, AndyPanda said:

It is unreasonable and in fact, ludicrous, for any doctor to be flat-out stating "no drinking for 20 days". Come on. Nothing is improved by drinking before or after. Well, maybe a couple of things.

Exactly! Get rid of a doctor like that and tell them to get their money back from med school.

38 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Ok, I made up my mind, I will take 2 shots of Tequila, that should take care of the Corona matter. ☺️ 

Mezcal is even more medicinal like this one which even is labeled in English for export. It is a remedy fer sure.

benedicto mezcal.jpg

• Thanks 1

The  doctors told people not to drink for 21 days because they do not know the difference between  regular drinking and excessive  drinking so they err on the side of safety. In France where the population drinks wine with every meal they were not warned against alcohol and nothing happened.

• Like 1