Chapala.com Webboard

Pfizer vaccine needs a third dose to have maximum protection

AlanMexicali

On 4/30/2021 at 10:26 AM, Ferret said:

NO-just this vaccine that has not been tested in trials --you want to be a guinea  pig? well that's beyond stupid ; it's insanity !  it's amazing to me that people are so dimwitted  to throw their lives away to believe in something ; anything-.

• Like 1

If one insists on refusing to be vaccinated for the protection of himself and others, there is the greater risk that infection and even death will occur.  So be it.  The silence from the anti-vaxers will be a welcome change for many.

55 minutes ago, RVGRINGO said:

If one insists on refusing to be vaccinated for the protection of himself and others, there is the greater risk that infection and even death will occur.  So be it.  The silence from the anti-vaxers will be a welcome change for many.

these are not vaccines but jabs - 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, bobby brown said:

trails take years not months

If you bothered to learn the truth instead of repeating talking points you would know that Corona Virus vaccines have been in development by several drug companies for years. Trials were already going on with what they had. They did not start from scratch. They needed only to fine tune the vaccines for CV 19. The Operation Warp Speed did not refer to the development (it was already developed).The speed went into the approval process which usually takes a much longer time. They cut red tape and did processes simultaneously instead of sequentially. The approval was for emergency use granted when the threat of the disease itself is greater than any potential risk of releasing the vaccine.

2 hours ago, Xena said:

If you bothered to learn the truth instead of repeating talking points you would know that Corona Virus vaccines have been in development by several drug companies for years. Trials were already going on with what they had. They did not start from scratch. They needed only to fine tune the vaccines for CV 19. The Operation Warp Speed did not refer to the development (it was already developed).The speed went into the approval process which usually takes a much longer time. They cut red tape and did processes simultaneously instead of sequentially. The approval was for emergency use granted when the threat of the disease itself is greater than any potential risk of releasing the vaccine.

sorry I can't respond as i'm being blocked for my speech. why push the jabs so hard? because somebody wants something--do you think anybody cares about you?---as always "follow the money"-

3 hours ago, Xena said:

well real short-i don't do talking points-- there was no corona before last year--we had the flu--yea-tuned ?--sounds like bio warfare virus--fined tuned is not a vaccine-emergency use?-that's a rush job- old and sick need help--not the whole population--my instincts have kept me save all my life - i don't need bueracrats to be my keeper--Xena-- THINK!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, Ferret said:

OMG! Whatever have you been smoking? Don't lose your foil hat, you need it.

How about this--I'm the master of "MY" life--as said by Poncho Villa--I will tell the world--" I don't got to show you no stinking  badges" !!!!--put that in your pipe and smoke it.---HA

8 minutes ago, Ferret said:

OMG! Whatever have you been smoking? Don't lose your foil hat, you need it.

OH; by the way, is a ferret some kind of rat fink ?  just thinking;  HA

Oh my god ?  really?  Lefties don't believe  in god--you my friend are an operative of the radical left  !!   must be a nice lucrative  gig !   HA

I could not decide if “Bobby brown” was just really ignorant or a troll, so I played along. I no longer have any doubt. As always, if you give ‘em enough rope .... Not only is BB trolling but is now slipping into a known writing style. Yawn. Been here. Played the game. No longer interested.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Xena said:

I could not decide if “Bobby brown” was just really ignorant or a troll, so I played along. I no longer have any doubt. As always, if you give ‘em enough rope .... Not only is BB trolling but is now slipping into a known writing style. Yawn. Been here. Played the game. No longer interested.

a troll to you people is anyone who challenges your goofy ideas-you people are nothing but a cult--

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

a troll to you people is anyone who challenges your goofy ideas-you people are nothing but a cult--

seems you are a cult onto thyself with the main thrust of your sublimeness being GOOFY ideas of the first order.-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, bobby brown said:

Oh my god ?  really?  Lefties don't believe  in god--you my friend are an operative of the radical left  !!   must be a nice lucrative  gig !   HA

A ferret is a carnivore and does not have rat like teeth. Live and learn and try realistic thinking ,eh, boobie brown.-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

joke ferret.jpg

Someone is hiking on a different trail, when he thinks about trials; or much of anything else.  Too limited to deal with spelling and grammar, as well.  Obviously, easily led down the path of ignorance.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, bobby brown said:

182055618_10158018177387197_7810639778589606552_n.jpg

• Like 2