Chapala.com Webboard

Cigars

After doing a search it appears there are a few cigar smokers here and by chance is there any place preferably lakeside that I can buy a few real Cuban cigars. If I have to go to Guadalajara I can do that and because I've never bought any real Cuban cigars, what can I expect to pay for them and thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, ragtopman said:

After doing a search it appears there are a few cigar smokers here and by chance is there any place preferably lakeside that I can buy a few real Cuban cigars. If I have to go to Guadalajara I can do that and because I've never bought any real Cuban cigars, what can I expect to pay for them and thanks in advance.

You were given total info by ferret on alv senor ragtop aka dvinton. I am going to have the pleasure of smoking a Cohiba tonight which was one of the purros my supplier brought to my house last week. I even made you a generous offer through her and I know you read what she posted.

pedros big cigar.jpg

6 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Do you have any experience buying and/or even smoking cigars I ask rhetorically.-SNORK!

They had some good Cuban ones there a cigar aficionado told me.