Chapala.com Webboard

POSSIBLE Vaccinations TODAY (Wdnesday) Lakeside

Got an email from a friend this a.m. saying headed to Ajijic for 2nd dose. Did not mention how she knew. Then phoned another friend who lives near Cristiana Park in Chapala to go over and take a look. So far no answer, but if anyone else lives near either site, now would be the time to spread the word!

Still nothing on official site, and phones would not answer when I tried to call.

Friend reports NOT set up in Cristiana Park. Guessing the Ajijic person was misinformed but???  Sorry for getting hopes up, but stay alert.

Statewide TEACHER vacc's are scheduled to begin April 28, and Chapala region WILL be held in Cristiana Park so that deflates our hopes for next week.......

Haven't walked down to the park but a birdseye view from my upstairs corner window show nothing happening.. no traffic, security, etc etc  I heard that the second shots would not be at the malecon as there are too many entrances/exits to control crowd.  Possibly the charro ring by El Torrito whenever.

1 hour ago, Mostlylost said:

No need to guess or drive all over town. When this area is scheduled the information will be announced here:

https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-de-adultos-mayores-en-jalisco

They will say when and where.

That's the site I checked today and you're right..... nada. But since the Ajijic contact was SO sure of herself, and since I could not talk to the phone numbers listed on above site (no answer) I took a chance.... and then you'll see not long after I said "false alarm".

3 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

No need to guess or drive all over town. When this area is scheduled the information will be announced here:

https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-de-adultos-mayores-en-jalisco

Thanks for posting that

My friends who got their shots at the drive through in Tonalá about a month ago received a call from an English speaking person a few days ago, to advise them to come yesterday for their second shots. They went and it was very simple and they received some documentation showing that they had received both shots. Maybe Lakeside people will get calls too, I hope. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Yesterday it showed when my next vaccination would be. I could figure it almost to the hour. Then I went to show a neighbour and the date and arrangement has disappeared and still is not there this morning. It no longershows when and where. Does it change often?

2 hours ago, cedros said:

Yesterday it showed when my next vaccination would be. I could figure it almost to the hour. Then I went to show a neighbour and the date and arrangement has disappeared and still is not there this morning. It no longershows when and where. Does it change often?

New link: https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-en-jalisco

23 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

That new link does not show my area (El Chante, April 28th) and date whereas the one yesterday did. This morning I asked the guard at El Chante hospital and he said the 2nd vaccines would be there April 28th but he did not know the time.