Chapala.com Webboard

Beef Prices

rafterbr

53 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Zeb may be dyslexic and maincoons may have misplaced his reading glasses.

Didn't you know that it's much easier to ask whatever question pops into your head than to spend a couple minutes seeing if the question has already been answered? 🙂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, happyjillin said:

The store is located in Ajijic not la Floresta on the lateral about 2-3 doors east of the Telmex office. They open after 11am. As well as Sonora and imported steaks they have the best baby back ribs I've ever had. whole muscovi ducks and breasts.,pork butt steaks by order, Berlin and el Alemann sausages,cheeses and more.

There are 2 addresses on their Facebook page.  I copied the one with la floresta in it. Sorry! I obviously know it isn't in la floresta as I shop there regularly.   

• Like 1

I am not lazy or dyslexic.  I saw the address, however, the location was still unclear to me as it mentions La Floresta and Ajijic.  A point of reference is helpful such as the fact that it is near the Telmex Office. 

57 minutes ago, Zeb said:

I am not lazy or dyslexic.  I saw the address, however, the location was still unclear to me as it mentions La Floresta and Ajijic.  A point of reference is helpful such as the fact that it is near the Telmex Office. 

5 hours ago, happyjillin said:

The store is located in Ajijic not la Floresta on the lateral about 2-3 doors east of the Telmex office.

On 4/19/2021 at 1:06 PM, mudgirl said:

Didn't you know that it's much easier to ask whatever question pops into your head than to spend a couple minutes seeing if the question has already been answered? 🙂

Hell yes and the other problem is I may forget what I read 5 minutes later.  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1