Chapala.com Webboard

Reselling contents of home

Sorry if I misled anyone with the topic, I'm not selling, I'm buying!

But now that I've got your attention, I have to decide this weekend if I will stay in the furnished flat where I've been for a year, or move to a completely unfurnished one in a much quieter building in one of the nicest little streets in Tlaquepaque center. 

Furnishing the place might be fun, but what's holding me back a little is the thought of having to sell everything if I decide to move in a year or two.

Is there much of a market for house sales (I mean the contents), with stuff so cheap and abundant in Tonala? 

There are many second hand shops lakeside but I think you may want to check out Guadalajara. This is a Facebook site that is also fun to learn the words in Spanish... a picture is worth a 1000 words. If you click on the left side "filters", you can change it to tighten the physical radius of your search. The search button at the top left allows you to zero in on actually what you're looking for or if you're just scrolling through, you can click on the "see all" button. There's a LOT of stuff on here...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/?ref=app_tab

btw, the prices are sometimes incorrect until you click on the actual photo that you're interested in. Just a heads up.