Chapala.com Webboard

San Miguel de Allende leads in the sexual exploitation of women and girls of 5 municipalities of Guanajuato By The Mexico Daily Post -April 6, 20210190 Guanajuato is the first in six areas with the highest incidence of human trafficking, nationwide. In

Jim Bowie

https://mexicodailypost.com/2021/04/06/san-miguel-de-allende-leads-in-the-sexual-exploitation-of-women-and-girls-of-5-municipalities-of-guanajuato/?fbclid=IwAR286u1MleXgl0VKpWGQl7mVjZ3bvOxQaEk8yGeyGuwBD66T1bhqvOX5w-U

In the state of Guanajuato, there is sexual exploitation of women and girls mainly in the municipalities of Celaya, Silao, Irapuato, Valle de Santiago, and San Miguel Allende, according to an expert.

22 hours ago, mudgirl said:

It's certainly a horrendous situation, but may I ask why you constantly start topics to post negative articles about Mexico?

What is your motive for doing this?

That´s easy.  I´m assuming he is a direct descendant of the original Jim Bowie and you know what the Mexicans did to him (deservedly so ).  It´s called "trying to get even". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 4/7/2021 at 3:08 AM, mudgirl said:

It's certainly a horrendous situation, but may I ask why you constantly start topics to post negative articles about Mexico?

What is your motive for doing this?

That's what sells newspaers, man bites dog!!

Please  don't ask me why, but most editors are looking for train wreck stories.

Have you ever noticed the many editorial's  and articles  in the OJO are mostly  negative about the USA

• Like 1