Chapala.com Webboard

Cracked cell phone screen

Here's an update on getting my screen repaired. 

Took my Samsung Galaxy to "Fix Mobile" a block down from the Chapala bus station on Calle Miguel Martínez (phone 33 2454 1857).  Brought it in at 10:30am and it was ready by 4pm.  A little hole in the wall store, but they did a good job. 

S&F Telcel across from the Ajijic Telmex office could do it, but it would not be ready until late tomorrow. 

Stopped at Telcel in Centro Luguna to inquire and they DO repair certain phones.  But not Samsung. I did not find out which they did repair. 

So, there you go.  Problem solved.

Thanks to everyone for playing.  

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, donenrique said:

Here's an update on getting my screen repaired. 

Took my Samsung Galaxy to "Fix Mobile" a block down from the Chapala bus station on Calle Miguel Martínez (phone 33 2454 1857).  Brought it in at 10:30am and it was ready by 4pm.  A little hole in the wall store, but they did a good job. 

S&F Telcel across from the Ajijic Telmex office could do it, but it would not be ready until late tomorrow. 

Stopped at Telcel in Centro Luguna to inquire and they DO repair certain phones.  But not Samsung. I did not find out which they did repair. 

So, there you go.  Problem solved.

Thanks to everyone for playing.  

The wonderful thing about  living in MX is there's always a "Fixer", you just have to know where to look