Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

WalMart lights


Recommended Posts

OMG WHAT A CLUSTERFUDGE THEY HAVE CREATED.

West bound traffic is now backed up to Mirasol, add 15 minutes to get to Ajijic.

East bound traffic is backed up so that you cannot even turn left from the libramiento.

They installed a light where you exit the Walmart parking lot LOL.

I think once the busses, taxis and anyone with influence starts reporting, they will do something..,

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, dcstroker said:

I just went this morning and they have all the lights working. Coming down the libremento get in the right lane and take the right exit, just before you exit onto the main road there is another light stopping traffic from blocking the entrance to the road on the right side of the auto parts store.

Well, I'm happy for those using the Libramiento but what about those of us who live east of Walmart?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ferret said:

Well, I'm happy for those using the Libramiento but what about those of us who live east of Walmart?

Take the"low street" below Mirasol or the Sunrise Restaurant that connects with Romon Corona, then back up the east side of La Floresta by Dominos Pizza lateral, then down by Auto Zone.

(That is a route that admittedly has NOT been tested by me since the new lights, but...)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just went through the Wal Mart intersection(2:30 pm) and it looks like they have traffic lights engineered to create max flow. Packetized the traffic. I was through the intersection in a minute. The danger is running into one of the crippled beggars who ply the intersection.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RickS said:

Take the"low street" below Mirasol or the Sunrise Restaurant that connects with Romon Corona, then back up the east side of La Floresta by Dominos Pizza lateral, then down by Auto Zone.

(That is a route that admittedly has NOT been tested by me since the new lights, but...)

 

It does work that way but I'd prefer to be driving a 4x4. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Ferret said:

It does work that way but I'd prefer to be driving a 4x4. ;) 

And it is a 2 way street with parking on both sides so be prepared to back up or pull into a space if you can find it to let oncoming traffic pass!!! Lots of luck with that!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Paco Loco said:

I just went through the Wal Mart intersection(2:30 pm) and it looks like they have traffic lights engineered to create max flow. Packetized the traffic. I was through the intersection in a minute. The danger is running into one of the crippled beggars who ply the intersection.

This is bad news for all of our "house" engineers and traffic light specialists and experts. They may have to look for a new line work. 😀

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...